Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 05, 2024, 11:14:49 am

ru a true hog fan?

Started by townoaks, October 04, 2006, 08:45:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

townoaks

r u a true hog fan if you hope the team loses so the coach will get fired?

Hugehogsfan

I don't know are you a true hog fan??  Want the team to win 7 games to keep a loser coach?

Pragmatic PiG

maybe just a slightly 'true' hog fan, not full fledged  :)

Razorbacks#1

I posted this same question and got b___tch slapped by many on the board. No need to go there. I am currently in the military and was accused of using that status. You can fight and die for your country, but don't use your patriotism or love of the hogs to ask a question, or try and state your opinion. I find those that keep it hypothetical are the greatest posters and deserve all the respect. (Right) Obviously they are in the know. Just go look how many of them say the hogs are going to beat Auburn. Very few. Very little Optimism here on this board.) However there are many on the board that I truly respect their opinion because its what they know at the time. Others will do everything in their power to make you look inferior. Good luck posting.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

Hey, this is where mine ended up too, in the trash can.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Theolesnort

hey, some of our best threads are in the trash can.  Don't be upset by that.  To answer the question, what difference would rooting for a hog lose make?  It has already been proven that it will take a whole lot more than a loss for there to be a Head coaching change.  I want to the Hogs to win every game.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.