Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spring Practice Photos

Started by TipsterHog, March 27, 2006, 09:40:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TipsterHog

Here are a few pics from today's practice with over 25 more at the link at the bottom of the post.  Enjoy.

More here:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/tipsterhog/sets/72057594092341928/

hogfan13

Nice to see Gus in a Razorback shirt

Calling All Hogs

Wow. Thanks for the photos. Looks like Frank is more involved than when he actually coached in the stone age. LOL
Here is my favorite: "Hey Houston. See those bleachers there? Would you please go have a seat until practice is over"

FLKeysGuy

"That's what a pass looks like"

spe450

so, is Decker trying to figure out who to muff up next?  Herring already looks pissed.

94 Hawg

4th pic down, 3rd guy from the left..

PUT YOUR HELMET ON! :razorback:
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

Baghdadhawg

Quote from: CallMeHog on March 27, 2006, 09:48:54 pm
Wow. Thanks for the photos. Looks like Frank is more involved than when he actually coached in the stone age. LOL
Here is my favorite: "Hey Houston. See those bleachers there? Would you please go have a seat until practice is over"

You shouldn't say stone age, you should say glory days, hopefully to arrive again!

Kilgor

"Razorbacks head coach Houston Nutt spends time working with punt returner Peyton Hillis."

SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!  We have SO many guys that would be much better punt returners (Micheal Smith, Damian Williams, Felix Jones, Jonathan Luigs, etc.)
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

lumphog

Quote from: FLKeysGuy on March 27, 2006, 10:28:11 pm

Hey, Nutt...........I called that play, Brotha !!

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: Kilgor on March 27, 2006, 11:04:45 pm

"Razorbacks head coach Houston Nutt spends time working with punt returner Peyton Hillis."

SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!  We have SO many guys that would be much better punt returners (Micheal Smith, Damian Williams, Felix Jones, Jonathan Luigs, etc.)

This cannot be serious.  Please tell me that this is some kind of joke.  Wow...he will find a way to keep us from being as good as we could be.  He is the best at that I have ever seen.
Retired Radio Host

go hogues

Quote from: lumphog on March 28, 2006, 01:26:24 am
Quote from: FLKeysGuy on March 27, 2006, 10:28:11 pm

Look at Nutt's face, you can just tell he is so jealous and uncomfortable with Gus.

Hey, Nutt...........I called that play, Brotha !!
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

LA HAWG

My observations:  Nutt looks like a circus clown, Herring looks like he is about to tear someone's head off, Gus looks like a natural, and D. Nutt looks confused as usual.  Can somebody PLEASE tell me why Nutt insists on letting Hillis return punts?  :puke:

LA HAWG

Calling All Hogs

Quote from: LA HAWG on March 28, 2006, 06:47:10 am
My observations:  Nutt looks like a circus clown, Herring looks like he is about to tear someone's head off, Gus looks like a natural, and D. Nutt looks confused as usual.  Can somebody PLEASE tell me why Nutt insists on letting Hillis return punts?  :puke:

If I did not know anything about who was who on the Arkansas staff and was a casual observer I would
think Gus was the Head Coach.

hawg23

someone tell the coaches to bend the bills on the visors !!
"Was like a full crowd scene at the food lines"

zwhogfan

idochog

So now that HDN is not running the offense, I guess he is around to fark up the return teams.

Please not another year of Hillis at Punt Returner.
I love Jesus!

hoggystyle78

Ah, the infamous "punt catcher" position, as long as dale is on the sidelines he will make stupid ass mistakes that will continue to cost us games. With all of the athletes we have you would think that dumbass could find a better punt returner. Isn't that what we basically recruited Reggie Fish for?

LA HAWG

It's funny how all it took was the start of Spring football and Dale being Dale for us to forget about "fresh legs" completely.

bolo1010

is it me or does dmac look like he's lost weight?

HighOnHogs

"Let's practice that 4th down and 80 play now"

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: CallMeHog on March 28, 2006, 07:08:55 am
Quote from: LA HAWG on March 28, 2006, 06:47:10 am

If I did not know anything about who was who on the Arkansas staff and was a casual observer I would
think Gus was the Head Coach.

Don't say things like that!  If that gets back to Nutt we will see his ego explode for sure and try to assert himself into everything...ruining what good things we do have going on.
Retired Radio Host

The_Bionic_Pig

Click Me to view photos.  Once you arrive just click any small jpeg to make larger.  ;)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Chappeee

Someone needs to make a Gus Malzahn bobble head

10thPlanet

Tipster, nice pics. Camera info?

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Excellent pics.  THANK YOU.

Hollywood_HOGan

nice pics +1

Reggie looks like he's gonna bash somebody's face in.

Spring football is the biggest teaser!

We still have FOUR months till fall practice starts!

Bring on the football!!!!

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Dillon23

Coach Campbell needs to put on some pants...

TipsterHog

Quote from: dkwvike on March 28, 2006, 08:40:10 am
Tipster, nice pics. Camera info?
It's a Kodak DX6490 point-and-shoot. It's discontinued now but I'm sure it's been upgraded to a newer model.

Calling All Hogs

March 28, 2006, 10:44:16 am #31 Last Edit: March 28, 2006, 11:01:40 am by CallMeHog
Just how far from the truth is the clown part of this picture?

http://www.Farkansas.com/

HOGLUVIN

Im gonna jack you out of a ja-ob....
no yur not
yes i am
no yur not
yes i am

Hey houston, really quicklike im gonna drop trouw right here and you can do me like you do frank.

HOGLUVIN

If that Damn Nutt dont shut the f**k up and let GM and AW run the offense....... >:(

FLKeysGuy

Quote from: CallMeHog on March 28, 2006, 10:44:16 am
Just how far from the truth is this picture?

http://www.Farkansas.com/

I was working on this when you posted...

HOGLUVIN

Hey, maybe the guys on Hogville are right... HDN does suck.

LA HAWG

Quote from: HOGLUVIN on March 28, 2006, 11:00:50 am
Hey, maybe the guys on Hogville are right... HDN does suck.

Who is the guy between Broyles and Irwin?

pseudorabies

Hoggy Hogalot

one day of spring football and everyone is in mid-season form putting the smackdown on HDN. I love it!! Keep up the good work.

LA HAWG

Quote from: ALMAHOG on March 28, 2006, 12:34:53 pm
one day of spring football and everyone is in mid-season form putting the smackdown on HDN. I love it!! Keep up the good work.

What's funny is, if dale had kept his mouth shut nobody would be saying much right now. 

HOGLUVIN

Quote from: LA HAWG on March 28, 2006, 12:37:17 pm

What's funny is, if dale had kept his mouth shut nobody would be saying much right now. 

That's sooooo true. All was rosy yesterday... all was happy...enter HDN's comments, its like Nov again.

NATEHOGG216

Quote from: HOGLUVIN on March 28, 2006, 12:49:16 pm

That's sooooo true. All was rosy yesterday... all was happy...enter HDN's comments, its like Nov again.

Help me out, What comments?
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

bald hog

QuoteIt's a Kodak DX6490 point-and-shoot. It's discontinued now but I'm sure it's been upgraded to a newer model.

good camera for taking close-ups. I have one. 10x zoom.

FLKeysGuy

Quote from: NATEHOGG216 on March 28, 2006, 01:15:15 pm
Quote from: HOGLUVIN on March 28, 2006, 12:49:16 pm

Help me out, What comments?

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php/topic,54075.msg638976.html#msg638976

NATEHOGG216

Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

EL' MAHOG

I guess it finally rained, its down to 85, I bet the fish are bitin' down by the riverside

CharlieHog

Buck Ocean

QuoteNot as long as I'm around on the board.  New avatar, the best of both worlds!!

I love it!!! New Name, New Photo, Same Attitude. The A-Team.
Think like a Jedi

hogman64

Quote from: bolo1010 on March 28, 2006, 07:53:24 am
is it me or does dmac look like he's lost weight?

I was thinking the same thing... then i thought maybe just because he didnt have his pads on... so I dont  know.

RAZ FAN

Thanks for the pics, can't wait for the season to start. Glad to see and feel the excitment about football in ARK again. Go Hogs