(Early) Super Bowl Predictions

Started by Rooka, May 29, 2006, 07:08:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rooka

For me I would love to see
Cincy vs. Dallas
but my true pick would be
Seattle vs. Cincinnati
the 'Hawks will be number 1 in the NFC and Bengals will be a wild card in the AFC

Winner: Cincinnati Bengals.

Its bold, but with Carson Palmer the Bengals could definatly go places.

mikeb

Steelers/Patriots vs Dallas

Cincinnati has a big ?? because of the Palmer knee injury

Rooka

Thats true, which is why I picked them as a wild card. 8)

holman24

Sao Ming

Dallas v Titans - I mean, how in the world will the Titans lose a game with the best athlete to ever put on a cleat on thier squad?

Rooka

Who...................PacMan Jones? ;D

mword

Dallas will not make the Superbowl. Even with TO, they'll be just like last year.

Richard_white

Quote from: schweine on June 02, 2006, 05:50:21 pm
Dallas will not make the Superbowl. Even with TO, they'll be just like last year.

Yeah.  With a stronger defense and loaded on offense they should be just the same as last year.

mword

Quote from: BD 07 on June 03, 2006, 01:18:58 am

Yeah.  With a stronger defense and loaded on offense they should be just the same as last year.

I heard the same thing last year to.

Richard_white

Quote from: schweine on June 03, 2006, 11:15:09 am
Quote from: BD 07 on June 03, 2006, 01:18:58 am

I heard the same thing last year to.

Well last year they didn't have T. Owens or Depth at LB.  We will see.

Big Papa Satan

Dallas vs New England

Pats lose, America's Team wins their sixth Landry Trophy.

RebelliousHog

Sung to the tune of "Fish Heads"

Man crush,
Man crush ,
Swishy,
Swishy,
Man crush.

Man crush,
Man crush,
Eat them up,
Yum.

LOL Sometimes I crack myself up.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Tater Salad

Dallas Vs. Indy

Peyton chokes again.

RebelliousHog

I really think if Peyton and the Colts ever get a Super Bowl, they'll win. Not sure they can GET there, though. If the Packers don't win the Super Bowl, I don't get into it till time for the game. Then I pick my fav. Pulled for the Steelers last time. If the Pack wins or the cowpukes don't, I'm a happy man. Either way, I'm good.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: maintube on June 04, 2006, 01:09:40 am

Man crush,
Man crush ,
Swishy,
Swishy,
Man crush.

Man crush,
Man crush,
Eat them up,
Yum.

Yeah, I'm glad you're finally admitting that you have a thing for Lord Farve.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: Tata Instagata on June 04, 2006, 02:17:12 am
Dallas Vs. Indy

Peyton chokes again.

America's Team does get to play the Colts this fall.  It's in Dallas, I think, so if Indy hasn't lost by then, they will that weekend.

Richard_white

Chiefs vs Cowboys or

Chargers vs Cowboys or

Patriots vs Cowboys

Either way the Cowboys will win the Super Bowl!

RebelliousHog

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on June 04, 2006, 06:26:21 pm
Quote from: maintube on June 04, 2006, 01:09:40 am

Man crush,
Man crush ,
Swishy,
Swishy,
Man crush.

Man crush,
Man crush,
Eat them up,
Yum.

Yeah, I'm glad you're finally admitting that you have a thing for Lord Farve.

As usual you misinterpret everything anybody says. What was your GPA? 0.002?  What did you get on your ACT? Drool? It was obvious to everybody but you that I was referring to, well, you. And your love for the cowpukes. I hope they don't make it. If they do I hope they lose. You can cry afterward and let mama give you a sugartit.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: maintube on June 04, 2006, 10:48:44 pmAs usual you misinterpret everything anybody says. What was your GPA? 0.002?  What did you get on your ACT? Drool? It was obvious to everybody but you that I was referring to, well, you. And your love for the cowpukes. I hope they don't make it. If they do I hope they lose. You can cry afterward and let mama give you a sugartit.

Higher than you think.

Are you the one Lord Farve had to get a restraining order against for stalking?

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on June 03, 2006, 09:57:39 pm
Dallas vs New England

Oh look, a national columnist agrees with me.

devildog

Dallas Schmallas
The NFC rep will be Carolina,Seattle or possibly NYgents

AFC will be Broncos or Indy.

Give me those five teams and I'd go even money.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

You Cowboy homers crack me up.  The team "chemistry" will de-rail this ship quickly.  Don't underestimate Owens' ego.  He already has made some interesting comments here in Dallas.  I think I heard him say something like, "I am who I am, no one can change me".

Gonna be fun..
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Richard_white

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on June 05, 2006, 06:35:13 pm
You Cowboy homers crack me up.  The team "chemistry" will de-rail this ship quickly.  Don't underestimate Owens' ego.  He already has made some interesting comments here in Dallas.  I think I heard him say something like, "I am who I am, no one can change me".

Gonna be fun..

Cowboys SB Champions.

RebelliousHog

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on June 05, 2006, 03:49:08 pm
Quote from: Uncle Ivan on June 03, 2006, 09:57:39 pm
Dallas vs New England

Oh look, a national columnist agrees with me.
And? Your point is? National columnists are cowpuke ass kissers, too?

RebelliousHog

June 05, 2006, 10:54:15 pm #24 Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 10:59:24 pm by maintube
Wait let me think. What could the problem with the Commie be?

RebelliousHog

June 05, 2006, 10:56:33 pm #25 Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 11:00:55 pm by maintube
Quote from: Uncle Ivan on June 05, 2006, 03:48:09 pm
Quote from: maintube on June 04, 2006, 10:48:44 pmAs usual you misinterpret everything anybody says. What was your GPA? 0.002?  What did you get on your ACT? Drool? It was obvious to everybody but you that I was referring to, well, you. And your love for the cowpukes. I hope they don't make it. If they do I hope they lose. You can cry afterward and let mama give you a sugartit.

Higher than you think.

Tell me, Lad. What IS this fixation with homosexuality you have? Almost everything you say ALWAYS comes back this. Hmmmm. Let me see. It tis possible you mean nothing by it, but.  I think not. Freud would say you have penile envy for things you cannot be. For example, a Dallas Cowboy. You cannot be one, so you fixate on them. What is disturbing is the notion you have that anyone that likes another team (i.e., the Packers) is homosexual, yet you like the cowpukes, and you are not. I fear your fixation will eventually turn into more than penile envy, but into a real desire to have a physical, sexual relationship with a Dallas Cowboy. Since none of them would have anything to do with someone of your LOWLY stature, you will resort to having a, shall we say, 'Brokeback Mountain" relationship with the first man who comes along with a cowbay hat and boots. It is a fearful. I will read  and study and attempt to find a cure for your condition. Shock treatment may be in order. Good-bye and good luck. Your sad little pathetic life bores me. I think I shall let you continue your penile envy for the aforementioned cowpukes.  And just ignore you. I don't mind. because mmmmmmmmmm you don't matter.

RebelliousHog

I fully expect the preceding post to be deleted, but one must do what one must do.

Richard_white

Quote from: maintube on June 05, 2006, 10:56:33 pm
Quote from: Uncle Ivan on June 05, 2006, 03:48:09 pm

Higher than you think.

Tell me, Lad. What IS this fixation with homosexuality you have? Almost everything you say ALWAYS comes back this. Hmmmm. Let me see. It tis possible you mean nothing by it, but.  I think not. Freud would say you have penile envy for things you cannot be. For example, a Dallas Cowboy. You cannot be one, so you fixate on them. What is disturbing is the notion you have that anyone that likes another team (i.e., the Packers) is homosexual, yet you like the cowpukes, and you are not. I fear your fixation will eventually turn into more than penile envy, but into a real desire to have a physical, sexual relationship with a Dallas Cowboy. Since none of them would have anything to do with someone of your LOWLY stature, you will resort to having a, shall we say, 'Brokeback Mountain" relationship with the first man who comes along with a cowbay hat and boots. It is a fearful. I will read  and study and attempt to find a cure for your condition. Shock treatment may be in order. Good-bye and good luck. Your sad little pathetic life bores me. I think I shall let you continue your penile envy for the aforementioned cowpukes.  And just ignore you. I don't mind. because mmmmmmmmmm you don't matter.

Settle down man.  What is it with the Cowboys you hate so much.  Did you lose a lot of money on them at one time?  Take deep breaths and it will be oaky.

RebelliousHog

I just hatem. Always have, always will. Back in the mid 60s I just kinda disliked them, but when they took this "Americas Team" BS and ran with it,then it became a hate relationship. Many of the players over the years have gained my respect. Aikman, Staubach, the list goes on. I have nothing against players. I understand, that for them, it's just money.

This is the second time you've jumped in the middle of this BS and took Ivans side. Fine. You seem to think it is OK for Ivan to call me a "closet homosexual" because I'm a Packer fan. Why haven't you asked Ivan why he hates the Packers so much.

You, like Ivan,  have a perfect right to like or dislike whoever you want.  You, however, do not have a right to call me out because of the team I like and expect there to be no repercussion in kind.

The biggest problem I have with hardcore cowpuke fan, is that they try to RAM the cowpukes down everybodies throat. Root for them all you want. I don't care. Stop trying to convince me that everybody should be a cowpuke fan. We are not.

holman24

RebelliousHog

Quote from: holman24 on June 06, 2006, 11:23:09 am
Cowboys Suck end of story.

You are wise beyond your years. If you're 100 years old then you are one smart Mo' Fo'.

Richard_white

June 06, 2006, 01:12:29 pm #31 Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 04:45:38 pm by BD 07
Quote from: maintube on June 06, 2006, 07:41:05 am
I just hatem. Always have, always will. Back in the mid 60s I just kinda disliked them, but when they took this "Americas Team" BS and ran with it,then it became a hate relationship. Many of the players over the years have gained my respect. Aikman, Staubach, the list goes on. I have nothing against players. I understand, that for them, it's just money.

This is the second time you've jumped in the middle of this BS and took Ivans side. Fine. You seem to think it is OK for Ivan to call me a "closet homosexual" because I'm a Packer fan. Why haven't you asked Ivan why he hates the Packers so much.

You, like Ivan,  have a perfect right to like or dislike whoever you want.  You, however, do not have a right to call me out because of the team I like and expect there to be no repercussion in kind.

The biggest problem I have with hardcore cowpuke fan, is that they try to RAM the cowpukes down everybodies throat. Root for them all you want. I don't care. Stop trying to convince me that everybody should be a cowpuke fan. We are not.

You have no idea what your talking about.  I read my post and I don't think I said I agree with Ivan calling you a HOMO.  I said calm down with saying cowpukes.  Yep, I read it again I never agreed on Ivan calling you that but if you say I did than I did.  Whatever!!

I am a Cowboys fan and PROUD of it.  That is the only reason I responded to your meaningless post.  Your frustrations for the Cowboys are insane and kind of scary.  And as far as you saying I have sided with Ivan twice it was only once.  Unless you call saying Cowboys winning a SB jumping on you. 

If you read what I quoted you I said calm down quit hating on the Cowboys.  I will say that again, calm down and drink a beer.

RebelliousHog

Fine. Be one. You and the Commie have a great time. I used to call them cowgirls, but I decided that it was degrading to girls. Get over yourself.
This goes back a long time.

Richard_white

Quote from: maintube on June 06, 2006, 06:51:11 pm
Fine. Be one. You and the Commie have a great time. I used to call them cowgirls, but I decided that it was degrading to girls. Get over yourself.
This goes back a long time.

Cool

RebelliousHog

My mistake. GMB_79 came to Ivans defense before. My apologies, young sir. (no sarcasm). Well, younger than me.

RebelliousHog

June 06, 2006, 07:05:32 pm #35 Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 07:08:46 pm by maintube
There were several of us getting on the 'pukes when they picked up T.O.

That's when this was posted:
http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php/topic,52616.msg617569.html#msg617569

If you want to hate the Packers, fine. You got that right. Don't insinuate that I'm a "closet homosexual" because I am a Packer fan. I had nothing personal about cowpuke fans before that point. Like who you want to. Argue about the teams merits. That's when I took it personally.

Tater Salad

RebelliousHog

RebelliousHog

BTW, I reallly liked Calvin and Hobbs.

mword

Big Papa Satan

Ha!  Whose got the fixation, now?

RebelliousHog