Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How in the world can the Dallas Cowboys sign T.O.???

Started by dzeppfan77, March 15, 2006, 08:41:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dzeppfan77

March 15, 2006, 08:41:07 pm Last Edit: March 15, 2006, 08:50:32 pm by dzeppfan77
After seeing him trashing the whole Cowboy nation and team by standing in the star at the 50 yard line and taunting. He also stood on the Cowboy helmet in the endzone after another one of his touchdowns and taunted them. Professional sports are becoming unwatchable..see NBA thread about being unwatchable.

CiriusPorker

business is business...professional sports have become about current alliances rather than long term rivalries..its about money..money is definitely more important than what you've said in the past.

RBLtoHOG

Yup... in professional sports.... money goes a long ways in healing wounds... theres a reason I love college ball so much more then pro
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

ArkansasI

I am a lifelong Cowboy fan.  I will be sorely disappointed if they pay him money to play football.

MBAHog

Quote from: CiriusPorker on March 15, 2006, 08:42:25 pm
business is business...professional sports have become about current alliances rather than long term rivalries..its about money..money is definitely more important than what you've said in the past.

Are you ignoring me?

Are you going to Dallas?

CiriusPorker

Quote from: MBAHog on March 15, 2006, 08:53:53 pm

Are you ignoring me?

Are you going to Dallas?

what are you talking about?

Porquemada

Good. Dallas and Terrell Owens deserve each other.

Snort and Squeal

Quote from: Porquemada on March 15, 2006, 08:55:50 pm
Good. Dallas and Terrell Owens deserve each other.

Maybe they can sign Marcus Vick too.
Is it any coincidence that we bleed red???  I think not!

Big Papa Satan

All the jealousy over America's Team...don't hate because you're sucking hind tit at second best.

Queen-Tusk

MBAHog

Quote from: CiriusPorker on March 15, 2006, 08:55:24 pm
Quote from: MBAHog on March 15, 2006, 08:53:53 pm

Are you ignoring me?

Are you going to Dallas?

what are you talking about?

I asked you in another thread if you were going to Dallas and you didn't answer.  I'm just giving you a hard time.

Are you going to Dallas?

CiriusPorker

Sorry, i missed that.  No, i'm not going.  I'm in a new job, so i can't really take off yet.  Would have otherwise tho..

PiggoBitttys

It is about money, but it's also about winning. The one thing that goes completely unmentioned in this thread is that TO is probably the best WR in the NFL, one of the best players in the league. Yes, he's a prima donna, and he did disrespect the Cowboys years ago. However, I will accept an apology and watch him lead Dallas deep into the playoffs.

Not like there aren't already a ton of punks in the NFL, he's just one of the louder ones. I don't like him, but as a Cowboys fan, if he takes my team to great successes, then I can get over it.

Porquemada

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on March 15, 2006, 09:00:50 pm
don't hate because you're sucking hind tit at second best.
I got news for ya. I'd love for my team to be hind tit at second best, for I am a Buffalo Bills fan. LoL

dmac5

to those of you that are cowboys fans what do yall think about TO putting on a cowboy helmet next year? i am personally in favor of it we need to replace keyshawn and i cant see us going into next season without anyone other than terry glenn and patrick cryton at wr. I havent been a fan of owens in the past but i doubt he would be a problem with us with his troubled past he cant afford to stir things up again with a new team. if we dont get owens i think we need to go after javon walker we need to add a playmaker on offense to match the additions washington made. just want to see what you all think.

pignatious

The guy is a cancer to whatever team he is on. Not only no, but hell no. Michael Irvin had his problems off the field, but his teammates would go through a wall for him.
Freedom is never free.

pbjones81

Ive always been sort of a cowboys fan, but as good as TO is, I dont agree with this move by Dallas.  TO single handedly tore Philly apart as a team.  The animosity that he caused within that team was incredible.  He does more harm than good.  He's an arrogant prick and doesnt deserve to play for any NFL team, except maybe Oakland.

RebelliousHog

Gee, I thought the Steelers got the 1st teat. When did the 'girls win the Superbowl instead of the steelers.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: maintube on March 15, 2006, 10:41:48 pm
Gee, I thought the Steelers got the 1st teat. When did the 'girls win the Superbowl instead of the steelers.

When the Steelers, or any other franchise for that matter, catches up with America's Team in terms of tradition, it'll change.

Otherwise, there's the Dallas Cowboys, and then everyone else.

chillinhoggie

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on March 16, 2006, 11:37:46 am
Quote from: maintube on March 15, 2006, 10:41:48 pm

When the Steelers, or any other franchise for that matter, catches up with America's Team in terms of tradition, it'll change.

Otherwise, there's the Dallas Cowboys, and then everyone else.
Let me start by saying this I HATE the cowgirls.... why you might ask? Because their FANS are retarded and arrogant. Tradition?? I'd say the Steelers have all the tradition of the girls and more... last count 5 rings including this latest one and dallas was 9-7 last year and even worse before that. I'm not saying they don't have ANY tradition just check yourself Fagboy fans. You SUCK now and needn't make it worse by talkin head.   TO is perfect for you guys I hope you get him so I can watch your 2nd tier franchise implode back to the bottom of the barrel.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: chillinhoggie on March 16, 2006, 11:53:27 am
Let me start by saying this I HATE the cowgirls.... why you might ask? Because their FANS are retarded and arrogant. Tradition?? I'd say the Steelers have all the tradition of the girls and more... last count 5 rings including this latest one and dallas was 9-7 last year and even worse before that. I'm not saying they don't have ANY tradition just check yourself Fagboy fans. You SUCK now and needn't make it worse by talkin head.   TO is perfect for you guys I hope you get him so I can watch your 2nd tier franchise implode back to the bottom of the barrel.

Eight Super Bowls, Five Landry Trophies.  America's Team: The Greatest Franchise in the History of the NFL.

Get to the back of the bus.

Ben Steiger

The Packers are America's Team...

Green Bay is among the oldest franchises in the NFL; winners of the first two Super Bowls, and very proud.

Cowboys suck.

They pay refs (Irvin's shoveoff of Newsome in '95, etc) and are generally classless, and arrogant for a 40 year old team...
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

pigture perfect

The two receivers I wouldn't have on my team at any cost: TO & Gimme de bawl Johnson. Dallas deserves them. Can you imagine the clubhouse if they had retained Keyshawn.

As for being America's team, they quit being that when Tom Landry was fired. All they are now is a forty year old expansion team. The tradition of the Packers, Bears, Skins, and Steelers are traditionally better. They may have one of the finest NFL coaches ever, but there is no way they even make the play-offs this year. Not with the TO show.

Team high - light is the fact that the Houston Texans won their first game ever played and it was against the Cowpukes. Go whoever plays Dallas.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

RebelliousHog

Glad to see I'm not the only cowgirl hater here. Thought I was alone in being an.....uh......anti-fan(?)..... of those jerks. Ya'll are correct. Cowgirl fan ARE arrogant. When I lived in Texas someone told me that "You're in Texas, you HAVE to like the Cowboys." I told him, "I was in Vietnam, that didn't mean I liked Ho Chi Mein."
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

dmac5

TO has agreed to terms with the dallas cowboys but has not yet officially signed

Woogie

It is being denied by TO's people....

dmac5

look at scout.com or go to the espn dallas cowboys message board and there will be a lot of talk about and there are links to information about to.

Woogie

Oh, I am sure it is in the works... This is probably just a posturing move by Rosenhaus and Co.  I will pay attention when they have the press conference.

riccoar

Jerry will do this just to stick it in the owner of the Denver Bronco's eye.

Quick factoid.  Most often pose chosen when people have their picture taken at Texas Stadium in the middle of the star?  The TO pose.

dmac5

ya i feel the same way i will feel more comfertable with it when i see him signing, right now it is all speculation but it looks good for us cowboy fans.

Dirk Piggler

I am a huge Cowboys fan, but I will contain my excitement. This guy has been nothing but trouble everywhere he has gone.

riccoar

Rosenhaus is just saying that in case some other team sells their mother at the 11th hour for the rights of TO.  Although Plummer vs. TO would be very entertaining once TO ripped into him about his abilities.

riccoar

I visited Texas Stadium last summer.  Huge Cowboy fan as well.  The mystique of that place was just awesome, but you could certainly tell it was built in the 70's.  The new stadium will be fricken awesome.

Michael Porkleone

As much as I hated the guy the past few years, I have to say i'm excited about him becoming a Cowboy.  Let him do the dance on the star every damn TD he gets!!!!
Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

dmac5

im looking forward to what he will have planned for his first td at texas stadium. im sure it will have something to do with the star the fans will love it and it will make up for his past disrespect to the star.

WindyCityHog

TO is a cancer.  Period.

Letting Keyshawn Johnson go should have been your 1st clue that TO was going to be a Cowboy...

Here's hoping the Cowboys can do it this year, because TO is going to start his act eventually.

riccoar

He would be a great pairing with Glenn.

riccoar

His whole thing with Philly was money.  The money deal will be locked up when he signs.  In Philly it was they said/he said.  Won't be that this time.  Besides, Keyshawn disappointed me.  I really expected more from him.

dmac5

i doubt he will be a problem he cant afford to be a problem with his past

Hog in MO

Quote from: dmac5 on March 17, 2006, 12:19:51 am
i doubt he will be a problem he cant afford to be a problem with his past
TO has been a problem everywhere he has been, why should he stop now?  Its made him rich and famous. 

There's go my last ounce of "give a rip" about the Cowboys.  Go Chiefs.

dmac5

after everything that happend in philly and the way he apologized i just doubt he will be to big of a problem he has to prove he can be a positve influence in the locker room.

chillinhoggie

Quote from: maintube on March 16, 2006, 09:48:49 pm
Glad to see I'm not the only cowgirl hater here. Thought I was alone in being an.....uh......anti-fan(?)..... of those jerks. Ya'll are correct. Cowgirl fan ARE arrogant. When I lived in Texas someone told me that "You're in Texas, you HAVE to like the Cowboys." I told him, "I was in Vietnam, that didn't mean I liked Ho Chi Mein."
Classic

RebelliousHog

QuoteHis whole thing with Philly was money.  The money deal will be locked up when he signs.

He signed a ,what, $49mil 7 year deal with Philly? Then went back in the 2nd year and wanted to "renegotiate"? He will become the usual bad influence with the cowgirls. The only difference will be? I'll enjoy it!

DOGALUM

If TO is truly a Cowboy.....I'm happy......they deserve each other.
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

Big Papa Satan

America's Team the Packers?  Please.  The only people Green Bay represents are a few thousand frozen inbred fools and closet homosexuals everywhere.

I mean, your mascot is a piece of cheese.  Says it all.

Green Bay, along with the rest of the NFL, can only look up at Dallas when it comes to greatness. 

Five Landry Trophies, along with the best tradition in the NFL.  America's Team is, and will always be, the Dallas Cowboys.

riccoar

I suspect since Pittsburgh joined Big D and San Fran as the only teams with 5 Super Bowl trophies, Jerry saw a chance to sign a gamebreaker that could very likely make Dallas the first team with 6.  Its the main reason he gave Neon his money.  Whether it works out, time will tell.  But it would be hard to argue the difference TO made for Philly against New England even when he wasn't near 100%.

RebelliousHog

It would also be hard to argue the negative influence he had the next year when the Eagles fell off. Granted, there were injury problems. But if TO had been a TEAM player, they would have been better and Donavan wouldn't have been trying to carry the team on his back.

HoopS

T. O. A cowboy.  Like it or not?  3 year deal.

Tater Salad

HoopS

Tater, I'm assuming you posted a pic?

Can't view much on this phone.