Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OT Buried TMc Today...

Started by philiphog, January 22, 2015, 02:00:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Hogs-n-Roses

May peace be with you n yours through this whirlwind. Our family's a prayin fer yours!

greenie

May God bless you and your family.  Immediate prayers.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: philiphog on January 22, 2015, 02:00:28 am
Guys,

I wanted to let you know that my brother Tim, TMc as he was known on here, unexpectedly passed away last Saturday night about an hour and a half after his last post on here. He was a member on here for many years and had posted over 3,300 times. He posted on here and and Hawgsports. He was only 50 years old and leaves behind 4 children and his wife. Each one of you made his life better and I thank you for that. He was a very good man by any standard, he was my brother and my best friend. I love each one of you for making his life more enjoyable.
I'm truly saddened to learn of your loss. Yes, I well remember his posts and I always found them filled with thoughtful and useful information. His passing is a void that we will be hard pressed to fill. My thoughts and prayers are with you, the entire family, and all friends/acquaintances.

Pulled(PP)pork

oh wow, so sorry for your loss.  Prayers to you and his family

Pulled out...

hogwild6700

I just called the Hogs for Tim one good time in my office. Sorry to learn this news. Prayers and thoughts going your way, Phillip.
Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse.

snoblind

Sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family

JackJohnson

Terribly sorry for your loss...he will be missed

OLDHOG

So sorry for your loss. Please know that u will see him again. God bless.

The NewEra

Sincere condolences!  I lost my brother three years ago at the age of 54.  I understand what you are going through and it's incredibly tough.  You will eventually be able to focus on all of the great memories instead of that deep empty pit I know you have in your stomach right now.  My best to you!!

WorfHog

Sorry to hear about TMc, he always brought something to the conversation, especially in the recruiting forum. I don't mean to be uncouth, but what happened. I understand if you don't want to say, my condolences. 

Lanny

Guys,

I wanted to let you know that my brother Tim, TMc as he was known on here, unexpectedly passed away last Saturday night about an hour and a half after his last post on here. He was a member on here for many years and had posted over 3,300 times. He posted on here and and Hawgsports. He was only 50 years old and leaves behind 4 children and his wife. Each one of you made his life better and I thank you for that. He was a very good man by any standard, he was my brother and my best friend. I love each one of you for making his life more enjoyable.
I am so sorry to read this, TMc was a poster I would look for to read his comments.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

grayhawg

Prayers for the entire family.

TOM "tbw1"

My prayers go out to your family.  Great poster and fine gentleman.  God bless.
Well see, there's your problem. What you should be thinking is, what would Harry Rex do?

DeltaBoy

We will miss Tim and Prayers sent for you and your family.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hawgw1ld

I enjoyed reading his posts. Prayers of comfort and peace going up for your family.

Wildhog

Thoughts and prayers sent.  We lost a good one.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

1highhog

He was the same age as I am now, so sorry to hear about you and your families loss.  I hate to hear this for his kids and his wife, please let them know we, speaking for all of Hogville, are thinking of them in this time of mourning.

Squealers

So very sorry for your loss.  Hogville will be a lesser place because of his passing.  Please send Hogville's condolences to your entire family.
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

oldbear

I am very sorry for your loss. My brother died at 45. I am sure you have great memories. Cherish them always. I will be praying for your entire family.

Wildhog

He was a good poster, and will be missed.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

cosmodrum

Hate to hear that. So sorry for your loss.

RIP, TMc.
Go away, batin'

Bebop

I hate hearing about this and am sadden by it. I'll be praying for the you and your family.

Albert Einswine

Sincerest condolences to you and the family. He was always a solid poster and great Hog fan.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Doug

Quote from: philiphogI wanted to let you know that my brother Tim, TMc as he was known on here, unexpectedly passed away last Saturday night about an hour and a half after his last post on here. He was a member on here for many years and had posted over 3,300 times. He posted on here and and Hawgsports. He was only 50 years old and leaves behind 4 children and his wife. Each one of you made his life better and I thank you for that. He was a very good man by any standard, he was my brother and my best friend. I love each one of you for making his life more enjoyable.
Please accept my condolences on your brother's (all too early) passing. I didn't interact with him very much, but when I did, he was always a good guy to chat with.

All, I have moved TMc into "Eternal Hogvillian Hero" status. This is a very small group that we hope that never grows. It's for our Hogville and Fearless Friday (FF's got its own group) members that have moved onto the great beyond and comes with an image worthy of remembrance (instead of stars under their name).

Reply #5 in this thread was his last post; also where you can now see his Eternal Hogvillian Hero status.

Be well in the next stage of your journey, Tim.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

JRHoward

Sorry for your Loss.  My prayers are with You.   :razorback:
Woooo Pig!

Laughing Hog

Philip, very sorry to hear of this. Condolences and prayers to you and your entire family. 
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

hellwonthaveme

I am deeply saddened. Prayers to you, his wife and his children and the entire family.

PRJ

KCHOGFAN

Sorry for your loss.  Prayers with you and your family. 

rmcchris

Guys,

My condolences and my God be with you and your family at this difficult time.

Kevin Bacon

Awfully sorry for your loss, Phillip.  Please accept my condolences for you and your family.  Prayers...

hogdoc97

Prayers go out to you and and the rest of his family.

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

code red

Puts a little perspective on things when you hear stories like this.  Praying for the family and for peace during the upcoming week they will endure.  Sounds like Razorback Nation lost a good one.  May his soul rest eternally.  Amen.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

ckhawgu

My condolences & prayers for your family...

Hogs7672

So very sorry for your loss. All are in my thoughts and prayers.

jswineberiaskirk

I am 53 and am starting to be conscious that I have more years behind than ahead of me. Fifty is way too soon. Sincere condolences to you and your brother's family. May the peace of God that excels all thought safeguard you all.

HogCzar1

Wanted to also express my sincere condolences and will lift the entire family up in prayer.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Don't be a stranger Phillip... We are a family here. Lots of fighting, but when the dust settles we all call the Hog's. Then we go out and stomp on the ones we heard howl.. I keed... I keed...

Anyway. Use this place as your brother did. I know that I can't wait to check this place out every night.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

smb

Sorry for your loss another angel for the Hogs.
GeorgiaHOG

kyzerhog1442

Prayers for you and your family. Sorry for your loss.

philiphog

Quote from: Doug on January 22, 2015, 09:08:12 pm
Please accept my condolences on your brother's (all too early) passing. I didn't interact with him very much, but when I did, he was always a good guy to chat with.

All, I have moved TMc into "Eternal Hogvillian Hero" status. This is a very small group that we hope that never grows. It's for our Hogville and Fearless Friday (FF's got its own group) members that have moved onto the great beyond and comes with an image worthy of remembrance (instead of stars under their name).

Reply #5 in this thread was his last post; also where you can now see his Eternal Hogvillian Hero status.

Be well in the next stage of your journey, Tim.

Thank you, Doug.  Tim would have really appreciated that.  This board meant an awful lot to him. 

philiphog

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on January 25, 2015, 10:10:11 pm
Don't be a stranger Phillip... We are a family here. Lots of fighting, but when the dust settles we all call the Hog's. Then we go out and stomp on the ones we heard howl.. I keed... I keed...

Anyway. Use this place as your brother did. I know that I can't wait to check this place out every night.

Thank you, brother.  I have always lurked and read, but rarely posted.  The one way I can honor Tim is post on here so I appreciate the invite.  Never could fill his shoes, but I'll do my best.

philiphog

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.  Tim was a very strong Christian who daily practiced his faith.  As an example of his faith, Tim would get up at 5:30 every morning, get on his knees and pray, have his quiet time with God after that, then print off Bible verses to put in all of kids lunches or backpacks before they went to school.  He would also print one off for his wife and put it in her purse each day.  Like I said before, thank you to each one of you for making his life better each day.  I love each one of you.

870hogfan

phadedhawg

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.  So young...