Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ESPN's Top SEC underclassmen to watch in 2015: Jojo

Started by jbcarol, January 17, 2015, 08:44:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

ESPN SEC @ESPN_SEC  ·  21 hours ago
Top SEC underclassmen to watch in 2015 http://es.pn/1u9DO97

Quote10 [other] rising sophomores and redshirt freshman from the SEC to keep an eye on in 2015: ...

Jojo Robinson, WR, Arkansas: Coaches knew that he was really talented when he arrived last year, but he wasn't ready. There are high hopes for the former four-star prospect, who has a chance to make a strong impact in Arkansas' passing game.

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

pfrg999

Very Cool.... We need that Go To receiver or two..
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

lefty08

is there a difference in not being ready and being hurt early in the season?
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Hawgzinbowlz

Stretch it out so the underneath opens up, and catch the ball over the top.

" GO HOGS "

popcornhog

Quote from: lefty08 on January 17, 2015, 09:24:58 am
is there a difference in not being ready and being hurt early in the season?

Was he hurt?
WPS

TMc

Quote from: popcornhog on January 17, 2015, 10:39:25 am
Was he hurt?

He was in 2 a days, then hurt again later when they were thinking of playing him.  I think I heard Coach B say that he would leave the RS decision to JoJo- obviously he RS.

ricepig

Quote from: popcornhog on January 17, 2015, 10:39:25 am
Was he hurt?

Yep, got stepped on according to Bielema and had to miss some games, they then decided to go ahead and redshirt him.

LAHog124

I think Bijhon is gonna step up big time this year as well.
"If there's one thing I hate it's losing. If there's two things I hate it it's losing and getting cancer." -Kenny Powers

popcornhog

Quote from: ricepig on January 17, 2015, 10:43:02 am
Yep, got stepped on according to Bielema and had to miss some games, they then decided to go ahead and redshirt him.

So had the coaches initially intended to play him last year?
WPS

ricepig

Quote from: popcornhog on January 17, 2015, 12:29:01 pm
So had the coaches initially intended to play him last year?

Yep, I don't remember the week game preparation he was hurt, but Bielema said something about him(JoJo) getting stepped on and hurt. It seems it was early on, but I don't remember the precise week.

hawg1221

Can you imagine 3 big, strong and mobile TE's, 2 1000yd rushers, and 3 quick little WR's running all over the place? Oh throw in Austin Cantrell anywhere!!

litmachog

Losing a 4-star receiver like Hill isn't too surprising, even if it's an in-house recruit.

I believe JoJo is our ticket to future 4-star receivers.  With our offense, many 4-star receivers may not want to come to the Hill out of fear of being lost in the offense.  If Coach B can showcase JoJo and he becomes a success, we can show other 4-star receivers there is value in coming to Arkansas.

Großer Kriegschwein

No. Just no... This should be in MMQB or vents and rumors.
This is my non-signature signature.

scruf

All WR are not the same. Some are slot (Cornelius, JoJo), others split end (D. Wilson, Edwards) and others more suited as flankers (Hollister, Hatcher).

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: scruf on January 18, 2015, 08:12:52 pm
All WR are not the same. Some are slot (Cornelius, JoJo), others split end (D. Wilson, Edwards) and others more suited as flankers (Hollister, Hatcher).

You just brought way too much football in to this discussion.
This is my non-signature signature.

scruf

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on January 18, 2015, 08:13:54 pm
You just brought way too much football in to this discussion.

(doing pushups for forgiveness)

ricepig

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on January 18, 2015, 08:50:55 pm
Did that dude keep your daughter out past curfew or something? Relax.

Good luck with that, he's still thinking Korliss is a safety.

scruf

Quote from: ricepig on January 18, 2015, 08:52:23 pm
Good luck with that, he's still thinking Korliss is a safety.

Well, he did guard the herb, so...

DeltaBoy

I sure hope that kid pans out.  He looked good on film!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

PaintballHog

Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 19, 2015, 11:51:20 am
I sure hope that kid pans out.  He looked good on film!

Yup, and the story coach B told about him not willing to go down in tackling drills was awesome. Can't wait to see him next year.

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: TMc on January 17, 2015, 10:42:59 am
He was in 2 a days, then hurt again later when they were thinking of playing him.  I think I heard Coach B say that he would leave the RS decision to JoJo- obviously he RS.

My Heart goes out to you Tim and your Family... I wish that you were here with your Family but I hope that you are in a better place Sir. Godspeed and R.I.P.  :razorback:

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: TMc on January 17, 2015, 10:42:59 am

Godspeed TMc....
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

secneahog

We can flip a kid from Florida state. 4 star from Florida. 
But our instate kid wants to go out of state.

Jojo is gonna be fun to watch.
Enos will love our wr crew.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: secneahog on January 25, 2015, 11:19:42 pm
We can flip a kid from Florida state. 4 star from Florida. 
But our instate kid wants to go out of state.

This. Arkansas has some serious momentum, man! Some prognosticators expect the Razorbacks to be a top 10 football team in 2015. Last time we approached this level of respect was 2011, and even then nobody expected the Hogs to be able to compete with Alabama and LSU (for good reason). Expectations are rising as high as they have ever been for Razorback football. Why should Arkansas have any trouble at all selling the quality of its program to an in-state kid? Any good reason why? Hangers-on will be hangers-on.
[CENSORED]!

ShadowTheHedgehog

I think JoJo and Keon are going to have a great year.

Hoggish1

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 26, 2015, 07:44:35 am
This. Arkansas has some serious momentum, man! Some prognosticators expect the Razorbacks to be a top 10 football team in 2015. Last time we approached this level of respect was 2011, and even then nobody expected the Hogs to be able to compete with Alabama and LSU (for good reason). Expectations are rising as high as they have ever been for Razorback football. Why should Arkansas have any trouble at all selling the quality of its program to an in-state kid? Any good reason why? Hangers-on will be hangers-on.

Exactly.

It shouldn't take a brain surgeon to see where the program is going.  If you are a state product with great skills, you need to come contribute.

But, if you afraid, well...