Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just talked to Michael Washington

Started by The Recruiting Guy, June 06, 2006, 12:29:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

Thanks to Coach Evans for Michael's number. Here's what Michael had to say.

TRG: When do you expect to hear from the NCAA clearing house?

Michael: Sometime this week or next week.

TRG: How you getting ready for next season?

Michael: Lifting weights and running. Working on my ball handling and working on shooting off screens. Coach Heath told me to shoot and shoot and shoot.

TRG: You playing any pick up games?

Michael: I going to play in Joe Johnson's Little Rock summer league in a week or two.

TRG: Anything you would like to tell Razorback fans?

Micheal: Just come on down and support us. I going to try and do the best I can to help my team win.

I'll call Micheal later this week to see if he's gotten any word from the clearing house. Micheal said he's gotten stronger and is weighing 235 right now. 

spe450

As always, you are on top of things.  Thanks for all the great posts.

Snoop Hoggy Hog

Great work trg! Did he mention anything about his ACT score?

Rooka

TRG, you never cease in giving great info, Great Job.

thahawg

Quote from: Snoop Hoggy Hog on June 06, 2006, 12:35:52 pm
Great work trg! Did he mention anything about his ACT score?

SHH, I think has already gotten the test score all we are waiting to hear now is if his school gets credit.

hog caller

i thought they had recieved credit last year.feel free to correct me.

werehog

I got into my first big beef with Clay when I mentioned my concern about Genesis One and the stories in both the New York Times and the Washington Post.

mbgrulz

whats the word on Mike washington? did dodging the first wave pretty much send him our way?

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: mbgrulz on June 13, 2006, 12:20:24 pm
whats the word on Mike washington? did dodging the first wave pretty much send him our way?

I talked to Micheal Friday and he hadn't heard anything. I'll check on him again soon.

dhornjr1

I might have missed it somewhere on here. Is Michael Washington eligible? I have been looking through all the threads and I haven't seen it.

BTW, I know everyone says it but I would be remiss if I didn't say great job on the inside info guys.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: dhornjr1 on August 21, 2006, 12:01:03 am
I might have missed it somewhere on here. Is Michael Washington eligible? I have been looking through all the threads and I haven't seen it.

BTW, I know everyone says it but I would be remiss if I didn't say great job on the inside info guys.

Yes Sir he passed his ACT last June 16th....
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

dhornjr1

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on August 21, 2006, 12:33:34 am
Quote from: dhornjr1 on August 21, 2006, 12:01:03 am

Yes Sir he passed his ACT last June 16th....

Good deal. Thanks again for the info.

mtownhog

I saw Michael Washington and all the other freshman bball players yesterday at convocation

Pignominious

Quote from: mtownhog on August 21, 2006, 11:50:57 am
I saw Michael Washington and all the other freshman bball players yesterday at convocation

Yea I have seen him Weems and Beverly so we're good.
Ray Biggers' third cousin.

hogfan33

I watched him play at the HPER today and wasnt too impressed... I am not saying he isnt good just that he tried to shoot a lot of long shots and I never saw him make one. I am guessing it is just because it was pickup games but I still was a little dissapointed

mbgrulz

Quote from: hogfan33 on August 23, 2006, 10:42:36 pm
I watched him play at the HPER today and wasnt too impressed... I am not saying he isnt good just that he tried to shoot a lot of long shots and I never saw him make one. I am guessing it is just because it was pickup games but I still was a little dissapointed
pickup games can make slow, outta shape guys like me look pretty good against some of the top flight players for the simple fact that i will be out there busting my butt becasue that is the only basketball i get to play and the D1 athlete is pretty much goofing off because he has to play serious ball every day of the week.

Buck Ocean

QuoteYea I have seen him Weems and Beverly so we're good

Yea...and I seen Craig Tyson for 3 straight years dominate in the hyper....and he never played one game due to injuries......the best Razorback EVER to NEVER play in a game!!!!
Think like a Jedi

Pignominious

Quote from: Buck Ocean on August 24, 2006, 12:12:56 pm

Yea...and I seen Craig Tyson for 3 straight years dominate in the hyper....and he never played one game due to injuries......the best Razorback EVER to NEVER play in a game!!!!

I was just saying that they all qualified and arrived on campus.
Ray Biggers' third cousin.

hogfan1

Quote from: Buck Ocean on August 24, 2006, 12:12:56 pm

I'm pretty sure he played in at least an exhibition game or two.  I remember him having a huge dunk, and being pumped about him.