Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's sad to think?

Started by dbaileyway7, November 25, 2006, 10:45:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dbaileyway7

That right after our first touchdown with the missed extra point, our play calling would be changed for the rest of the game!

Cold_Roses_80

Those first plays were scripted, no doubt.  It was designed for a quick lead and then to lull them to sleep with the same old offense.  Houston has no killer instinct.  He said it himself, "We're better at getting the lead and then eating the clock".

Hawg414

what... cant you sit on a 7pt lead??

DemiHog

There wasn't as much of a change in play calling as there was poor execusion.  Later on in the game we did some things that were just as tricky and aggresive. 

Try to be more accurate in your crying and moaning if possible.

We lost a game to a good football team and we didn't play that badly.  Suck it up and deal with it !

hoghearted

Our team played their hearts out, but the HC did nothing to help them out.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

dbaileyway7

Quote from: DemiHog on November 25, 2006, 11:00:56 am
There wasn't as much of a change in play calling as there was poor execusion.  Later on in the game we did some things that were just as tricky and aggresive. 

We lost a game to a good football team and we didn't play that badly.  Suck it up and deal with it !

Because your coach ran off the only kicker we had is the reason we lost. Going for 2 was a necessity because of a miss extra point. The last drive could have been for a game tying field goal, instead of having to score a touchdown. PAY ATTENTION!

Albert Einswine

You deserve Nutt.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

PORK CHOP

did you watch the same game i did...the 2nd and 3rd series was futile passes by a naia qb
4th and 3 ya dance with the one that brung ya..captain naia was like 3-15 at that point

hawaiianhogster

We lost the game in the first quarter. What a shame. They should hold their heads down in disgrace. Thank you Nutt for all the memories.

hawaiianhogster

Quote from: dbaileyway7 on November 25, 2006, 03:03:09 pm

I'm glad to see you still love that helmet.

Because your coach ran off the only kicker we had is the reason we lost. Going for 2 was a necessity because of a miss extra point. The last drive could have been for a game tying field goal, instead of having to score a touchdown. PAY ATTENTION!

PORK CHOP

maybe  dale should hold his head   the team should be proud im proud of them

hawaiianhogster

Did you see the game or were you busy with yourself. We didn't move the ball one inch on our last possession. Doesn't matter if we needed one point or 100. You need to wake up from your dream land.

hawaiianhogster

I'm proud of the team to. I was being sarcastic.

dbaileyway7

It was one of the most exciting games I have watched. The players on our team gave 100% including the kicker. The whole State should be proud.

The real Hogules

I'm proud of everyone of our Razorback players, they competed until the very end!
What makes me ill is while the players are giving 110% our coaches can't make the one change necessary to give them the umph they need to pull out a victory.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

dbaileyway7

November 25, 2006, 03:19:57 pm #15 Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 03:26:50 pm by dbaileyway7
Quote from: hawaiianhogster on November 25, 2006, 03:13:05 pm
Did you see the game or were you busy with yourself. We didn't move the ball one inch on our last possession. Doesn't matter if we needed one point or 100. You need to wake up from your dream land.

Let me see, I wonder if Nutt would have ran the ball to get into fieldgoal range if we were down 3 points. Oh, you're right, he wouldn't have! LMFAO   Pay Attention!