Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auburn Fans are Retarded!

Started by #1 HOG FAN, November 07, 2006, 12:51:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#1 HOG FAN

A bunch of Auburn fans are telling me that not only will Tennessee wipe us out, but also (bear with me here) McFadden and Jones will be held under 100 rushing yards combined.  I mean seriously what the heck.  I really need to move from this hellhole state.  Auburn and Alabama fans are the worst.

hogsrolling

They are just dreaming that maybe they can get into the SEC Champ. game.

Hog Fan 51

Quote from: hogsrolling on November 07, 2006, 12:53:16 pm
They are just dreaming that maybe they can get into the SEC Champ. game.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......
They will wake up Dec 03 When we are in Atlanta.
The over used wildcat will be rendered ineffective as it was after our 8-0 starting QB was benched!

PAHog

Darksider Since October 2003...We are victorious!

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Just remind them who the Alabama State Champion is......nuff said

:razorback:

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

Table Rocker

just say '27-10' to every anti-arkansas statement they make

HoopS

Just remind them that we had 279 against them while they had 60 on us.

lokopig

Quote from: #1 HOG FAN on November 07, 2006, 12:51:36 pm
A bunch of Auburn fans are telling me that not only will Tennessee wipe us out, but also (bear with me here) McFadden and Jones will be held under 100 rushing yards combined.  I mean seriously what the heck.  I really need to move from this hellhole state.  Auburn and Alabama fans are the worst.

I feel for you.....my brother lives in Destin, FL. and all they know down there is "Roll Tide" and "War Eagle" this and that, but hey, YOU HAVE THE BRAGGIN RIGHTS THIS YEAR........TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT AND ENJOY!!!!
My brother's been having a great time......he said something similar though, saying THEY BELIEVE us beating both of them was a fluke and all they can say is that they are still going to the SECCG......Not gonna happen.....GO HOGS!!!!!

Hawg_Heaven

The best thing we can do is prove them wrong. Let our team do the talking for you. Just be sure to find them after the game and have a little talk.

HogWild In the Ville

tell them its o.k.,  they have a good football team, just not as good as ours!  I really think they may both have 100 yards!  We'll see, Go Hogs!

Allister Fiend

I'm working in Auburn/Opelika this week and what was stated is correct. I hate this place and I can't wait to get home (still Alabama, but not right here in the tiger's den). Still, Alabama fans are worse. They still think they are a better team than Arkansas.

dhornjr1

What's that old cheer from high school?

WE BAD, WE KNOW IT, WE LET THE SCOREBOARD SHOW IT!!!!

HawgLover08

Tennesse has the 62nd ranked rush defense in the nation.......I say we at least have 200 total rushing yards.

jammerhog

THEY WILL BE OUT OF IT AFTER THEY LOSE TO LOWLY GEORGIA AT HOME THIS WEEKEND.GO HOGS

cbjagman

#1 Hog Fan, If you haven't already done so check out the thread concerning the EBay auction for SECC game tickets from a Tennessee fan. Briefly, an Auburn fan is asking the guy whether or not he minds that he, the AU guy, is bidding on the tickets. The UT fan replies: Nah, not if you enjoy watching Arkansas and Florida playing. A true instant classic with that one. LMAO.

spudhog

Quote from: #1 HOG FAN on November 07, 2006, 12:51:36 pm
didn't think people in second place had much to say this time of year. need to check my calendar again and make sure that we did run all over somebody just a month ago. oh that's right, it was auburn.  i wish they were in the sec championship and i would put us in a lock for the big easy.