Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Check this out! ESPN actually giving up props!

Started by #1 HOG FAN, November 06, 2006, 04:53:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Albert Einswine

It certainly beats the crap out of being projected for the Shreveport Independant North Louisiana Weed Whacker Bowl doesn't it?
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

cmakrzrbak

That's more like it.  I would love to play either one of those teams.  As long as we are BCS, I'll be more than satisfied.  Capitol One, satisfied.  Cotton, pissed.
"You've got to give a little love to those who love to live"

Philip Lynott

TennesseeRaz

November 06, 2006, 04:57:47 pm #3 Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 05:00:06 pm by TennesseeRaz
Oh, man.  I would LOVE to pound either one of those teams!

The funniest thing is that they have the "mighty" Shorthorns matched up against Boise St.!

Apathy

I would accept two consecutive years with zero wins for one BCS humiliation of ND.

Since 1894

Ark Vs. ND -

I would go to confession before the game.

I might never be able to return!!!
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Table Rocker

Godfather

National Championship game by Mark Schlabach:

Ohio State vs. Louisville   PLEASE..  No SEC team better than Louisville??
WPS to the end.

jasminefu