Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vote for McFadden!

Started by #1 HOG FAN, November 06, 2006, 02:14:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#1 HOG FAN

Please go to espn.com and go to the college football homepage...there is a section that says vote for heisman presented by Nissan. Darren Mcfadden is among the names and he only has 4 votes.  Slaton from West Virginia only has 175 votes, so if everyone in Arkansas votes then his percentage can go up. I am not sure if this link will work.  If not just follow the instructions above and vote for Mcfadden because he is every bit as good as any other running back in the country. Thanks! and GO HOGS!!!

https://r.espn.go.com/espn/contests/theheismanvote

deserthawg

HogBaptist

doo-ran

Bump...Slaton is way ahead. WVA is doing to this poll what we did to SoCal's. There is no way we can get him to the top unless we kick it into overdrive.

#1 HOG FAN

HogHillbilly

DMac is in 4th..............
Pain heals.......Chicks dig scars.......Glory lasts forever.......GHG

doo-ran

Bump. Bump. Bump. Vote, Vote, Vote, then bump some more.  >:(  :-[

jackel1h

If your not the lead dog........The view never changes.

doo-ran

Hang on, I'll go round up some students and get some more computers booted up.... :)

NATEHOGG216

someone (that is more technicalogically advanced than I) should post how to clear your cookies so that everyone can vote multiple times

I know it can be done, someone told us how for the USC vote earlier this summer
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

TXrazorback

Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

NATEHOGG216

Quote from: doo-ran on November 06, 2006, 02:39:18 pm
Hang on, I'll go round up some students and get some more computers booted up.... :)

Good Work
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

451 votes, 4th place.  Come on!

HogHillbilly

Quote from: NATEHOGG216 on November 06, 2006, 02:40:29 pm
someone (that is more technicalogically advanced than I) should post how to clear your cookies so that everyone can vote multiple times

I know it can be done, someone told us how for the USC vote earlier this summer

Go up to tools and click on internet options
Click on delete cookies......................................You're done
Pain heals.......Chicks dig scars.......Glory lasts forever.......GHG

HogFaninGA

November 06, 2006, 02:44:45 pm #14 Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 02:46:17 pm by HogFaninGA
After you vote, go back to the site and look at the leadership link on the right hand side of the page.  You will see that DMAC has 0% with 444 votes (as of this posting).  This poll must of been an ongoing thing b/c some of the candidates have hundreds of thousands of votes.

bdutt

467 votes for DMac.

Let's go Hogville!!!
"Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who usually do."

losthawg68

Re:  I just came into some money...
Quote from: cosmodrum on April 01, 2011, 01:34:40 pm
Why money...didn't have a sock or tissue handy?

Quote from: Slacker on August 14, 2012, 10:57:10 pm
God Damn you Lost....

doo-ran

November 06, 2006, 02:53:53 pm #18 Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 02:57:51 pm by doo-ran
Quote from: HogFaninGA on November 06, 2006, 02:44:45 pm
After you vote, go back to the site and look at the leadership link on the right hand side of the page.  You will see that DMAC has 0% with 444 votes (as of this posting).  This poll must of been an ongoing thing b/c some of the candidates have hundreds of thousands of votes.
We've been too busy bitching about everything else and let this one get away. It would take 5000 votes an hour over the next ten hours just to be in the same neighborhood...of course, someone's voting them too...we need everyone to vote!
https://r.espn.go.com/espn/contests/theheismanvote/leaderboard

Hogwild poker

TULAWHOG

NATEHOGG216

boomo26

voted he is at 8%  3rd place.

Boomo

pi

bacchusrider

at 2:30 on Monday Nov 6th he is only 3000 votes behind the leader.
go Hogs go

Brand X Hog Fan

November 06, 2006, 03:33:05 pm #26 Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 03:35:11 pm by Seahawk4ever
835 now! Help guys!
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

pi

902  we need more.  a solid showing over Brady would be stellar

pigaholic

I'm not trying to be the negative one here but this won't get him the Heisman....

pigfeet

Quote from: pigaholic on November 06, 2006, 03:46:21 pm
I'm not trying to be the negative one here but this won't get him the Heisman....

No way

fred ziffel

cache clearing scripts can be fun.....vote early and often
"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs."

pigaholic

pigfeet

Quote from: fred ziffel on November 06, 2006, 03:48:29 pm

???  Don't understand, please elaborate.

jkelly107

HogasaurusRex

jkelly107

Voted again on Different computer. We need someone to sticky this thread

fred ziffel

Quote from: pigfeet on November 06, 2006, 03:51:03 pm
Quote from: fred ziffel on November 06, 2006, 03:48:29 pm

Apparently, some folks are voting multiple times by clearing their cookies and delete files under tool/internet options...and some are doing it in a more sophisticated way....but I wouldn't know anything about that....

???  Don't understand, please elaborate.
"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs."

Ryan-O

Brutalis

voted for mccoy.

jk... dmac.
God, please let the my Hogs be just half as good as my Spurs. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh meeennnnnnnnnnn

razorhog29

I voted 40 times clearing cookies and going back for 40 more

Whataboar™

"Daddy. When you and mommy first met, did you love yourself first or did mommy love you first?'' _ our then 7-year-old daughter.

PigPusher

Problem is that the votes for the leaders are increasing as we post.
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

skinnypig

WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS FOR FANS DONT DECIDE THE HEISMAN

HatfieldHog

In third place as of 4:55pm.

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

skinnypig

never mind i see  the winner of the fan poll gets one official vote so keep voteing

GoHogsGo470

Voted.

This needs to be stickied!

kramegdoh