Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gameday!

Started by #1 HOG FAN, November 06, 2006, 12:13:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#1 HOG FAN

Alright all Razorback fans out there, this is our chance to show that the University of Arkansas is actually a force to be reckoned with and that we have one of the best fan bases in the entire country.  I was at Gameday for the Florida vs. Auburn game and I hope everyone noticed my "McFadden 4 Heisman" sign.  The atmosphere at the Gameday in Auburn pretty much blowed and Corso, Herbie, and Fowler definitely noticed.  It was so quiet there and there signs were horribly uncreative and not funny at all.  We need to pack Gameday and be so loud that it is hard for them to do the show, because we know that Fayetteville is the last place Gameday wanted to go.  So lets get some national recognition this weekend and finally get the credit we all knowingly deserve.

pi

We'll be there man!!  See you with your McFadden sign again?  Someone posted something about everyone holding up "RUN DMc" fliers at the same time.  What do you think about that?  Could we get someone to print out about 100 simple, easy to read fliers saying that or something like it?

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

#1 HOG FAN

Hey I'm down for anything and that does sound like a good idea.  I'm driving up from Alabama for the game so I'm expecting big things.

Pig Tail

I saw your sign.  I had to rewind it to make sure I wasn't seeing things.  Then I rewound it again to show everyone else in the room who missed it.  Props!
WPS!

pi

Quote from: Pig Tail on November 06, 2006, 12:23:26 pm
I saw your sign.  I had to rewind it to make sure I wasn't seeing things.  Then I rewound it again to show everyone else in the room who missed it.  Props!
Great sign.  Bring the same one if you have it.  Will you be there for gameday?

#1 HOG FAN

Hog Van Ham

Here is the .pdf of the Run DMc Campaign.  Print one off then run to kinkos.  Let's do some math.  100 readers on hogville makes 10 copies each...1000 copies!  Imagine if they made 20 each.

#1 HOG FAN

Quote from: Hog Van Ham on November 06, 2006, 12:40:45 pm
Here is the .pdf of the Run DMc Campaign.  Print one off then run to kinkos.  Let's do some math.  100 readers on hogville makes 10 copies each...1000 copies!  Imagine if they made 20 each.
I can't wait!