Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 03, 2024, 06:58:28 pm

Who is with me?

Started by Ugly Uncle, September 08, 2006, 06:17:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ugly Uncle

Yes I started this thread in the trash...because quite honestly this is where it belongs.

Pseudo had some great shirts at the game on Saturday.  Black shirts with HDN face on it...

So, I have decided to wear it this Saturday.  (If anyone actually reads this, PM Pseudo for details on the shirt and how to get one).

The reason is that I agree with the message on it.  My next reason for wearing it is because I feel (at times...and this is one of those times) that I am going to the wake of a dead friend.  I am now more convinced that HDN is or already has killed our program.  So, I am wearing black.

I know it is stupid...and I am a little bored  with the topics today, so I thought I would throw out this option to all of you darksiders.  Show your colors.  If Notshavin' can not shave until Nutt is gone...I'm wearing black to the games until HDN is gone.  Well, at least for this one game.

Let's make a statement...wear black for the program that is being killed.

(Above post only half serious)
Retired Radio Host

beatnikluv

I PM'd him for one, but he never PM'd me back :(  I wanted one!!!

HawgAdvocate

I'm down with ya.

I want a shirt as well. Hopefully Pseudo will have some more to sale.

Just last year we were all excited about the prospect of having Butch Davis come in. I, for one, am still still keeping that hope alive.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

brooks74

But Ugly, that might offend a recruit and he may go play for A-State or something, and we don't want that special one!

Ugly Uncle

Wouldn't it be great if FB could see people wearing black all across the stadium Saturday.

It would show that we still support the hogs...we still support the players...but we DO NOT support the HC or what is going on up there (whatever that is)
Retired Radio Host

CiriusPorker

Geez, ugly - why do you have to be such a protester?  Everything for you is whining and moaning.  It's like you think you always got something to say.  Geez, LAY OFF! ;)

SPAL

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Quote from: uglyuncle on September 08, 2006, 09:50:22 pm
Wouldn't it be great if FB could see people wearing black all across the stadium Saturday.

It would show that we still support the hogs...we still support the players...but we DO NOT support the HC or what is going on up there (whatever that is)

I don't know man, RoJo might get his feelings hurt...
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

pigture perfect

Does the shirt have any captions on it? Or just the face?
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

pigfeet

Send this to MMQB, please..

MOVE THIS TO MMQB DAMMIT!! >:( ;D