Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What channel for the game and what time?

Started by KateHog, March 13, 2018, 09:39:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KateHog

What time and channel is our tourney game?

hawgdavis

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

HogFansReunited

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+time+and+channel+is+the+Arkansas+Tournament+game+on%3F
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

micali

Quote from: HogFansReunited on March 13, 2018, 10:00:30 pm
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+time+and+channel+is+the+Arkansas+Tournament+game+on%3F
I like it.

texas tush hog

masbas3

Quote from: KateHog on March 13, 2018, 09:39:38 pm
What time and channel is our tourney game?

On Dish it's on at 2PM on TruTV, that's channel 242.. 

KateHog

popcornhog

WPS

NoogaHog

Quote from: HogFansReunited on March 13, 2018, 10:00:30 pm

That's funny and all, but the result it gives is how to watch Arkansas vs Seton Hall.
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

#1 STUNNA

any live stream? I gotta freaking work.. smh

popcornhog

WPS

BannerMountainMan

Get the NCAA tourney app, all games free
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

HogFansReunited

Quote from: NoogaHog on March 14, 2018, 01:56:20 pm
That's funny and all, but the result it gives is how to watch Arkansas vs Seton Hall.

I only did it to be funny, didn't even look at the results but I bet the correct info is in there somewhere.

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 14, 2018, 02:03:41 pm
Get the NCAA tourney app, all games free

This is solid info, thanks.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

hoglady

Quote from: HogFansReunited on March 14, 2018, 02:06:32 pm
I only did it to be funny, didn't even look at the results but I bet the correct info is in there somewhere.

This is solid info, thanks.

It gave this years game date, location, channel and time.

It was 2nd or 3rd in the search results list.

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality