Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Big dance is here

Started by 311Hog, March 12, 2018, 11:31:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

311Hog

As i said in other threads that i was waiting for this.  Now is the time history is made.  If the Hogs can make a run to the 2nd weekend i will consider this team and season a glowing success, anymore than that is always welcome and hope for.

I know alot has been said about MA etc. but this season feels allot like last season except for a few pretty significant changes.

1. Gafford
2. Macon/Barford more experienced and hungry
3. We don't have a direct line through UNC

What are yall's thoughts on this ? i LOVE tourney time i have filled out so many brackets already because are in it, they can win it.

OkieBack

Quote from: 311Hog on March 12, 2018, 11:31:57 am
As i said in other threads that i was waiting for this.  Now is the time history is made.  If the Hogs can make a run to the 2nd weekend i will consider this team and season a glowing success, anymore than that is always welcome and hope for.

I know alot has been said about MA etc. but this season feels allot like last season except for a few pretty significant changes.

1. Gafford
2. Macon/Barford more experienced and hungry
3. We don't have a direct line through UNC

What are yall's thoughts on this ? i LOVE tourney time i have filled out so many brackets already because are in it, they can win it.

One game at a time.  I didn't like the Butler match up at first glance, however not being in UNC's regional is ok by me.  I think this seed is manageable if the Hogs bring their A game. 

311Hog

Quote from: OkieBack on March 12, 2018, 12:57:25 pm
One game at a time.  I didn't like the Butler match up at first glance, however not being in UNC's regional is ok by me.  I think this seed is manageable if the Hogs bring their A game. 

i agree i think i was saying that Butler and Seton Hall from last year are very similar to me.

OkieBack

Quote from: 311Hog on March 12, 2018, 01:25:42 pm
i agree i think i was saying that Butler and Seton Hall from last year are very similar to me.

Gotcha.  ;)