• 391,958 Topics
• 22,134 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I thought Tennessee would win by 20 or more points.  (Read 350 times)

logic

• Varsity
I thought Tennessee would win by 20 or more points.
« on: February 08, 2018, 11:27:19 pm »

I am amazed and delighted that Arkansas actually made a game of it. The talent difference is too extreme. In the last two years Tennessee signed 7 McDonald's All Americans and I believe they have a total of 10.  We have zero, but certainly Williams, Cosper, and Monk played their hearts out. And, dependable Mason, as always, played good too.

LadybackBBFan

• Senior
Re: I thought Tennessee would win by 20 or more points.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 08:05:08 am »

Definitely our best game of the year - by far - complete 40 minutes.  Everyone that played, played their hearts out and the bench was animated.  I just wish we would have somehow got the win, but they will come with this coach.  This was the best offense that I have seen in a long time - especially against a taller team that also is very athletic.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

jim683

• Walk-On
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 08:31:20 am »

the game plan against Tennessee was a great one,  pack the defense inside and make them hit outside.   Almost worked, 
that was a great game to watch.  Down to the final seconds and still in the game. 

I hope they play the rest of the season like last night....the entire team went up to another level.

psycHOGlogist

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Skepticism is a virtue.
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 11:32:28 am »

Definitely our best game of the year - by far - complete 40 minutes.  Everyone that played, played their hearts out and the bench was animated.  I just wish we would have somehow got the win, but they will come with this coach.  This was the best offense that I have seen in a long time - especially against a taller team that also is very athletic.

This. Word for word.

logic

• Varsity
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2018, 01:21:33 pm »

the game plan against Tennessee was a great one,  pack the defense inside and make them hit outside.   Almost worked, 
that was a great game to watch.  Down to the final seconds and still in the game. 

I hope they play the rest of the season like last night....the entire team went up to another level.
It was a great plan, but Tennessee has too many great players, both inside and outside.  They did hold Tennessee's inside player to perhaps a season low, but Tennessee's great outside shooters made a near record high 3 point shots. Considering what she was up against, Williams really played great.

jackflash

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2018, 07:17:42 am »

a sign of whats to come in the future
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas