Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who uses Timeform us ???

Started by jdelo77, February 08, 2018, 08:03:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jdelo77

HawgWild

I've used it my last 3 trips to the track, 2 OTB last summer for the Travers and opening day @ Oaklawn. Stayed out of the red all three times. Well worth the $ IMO; especially for those with "rusty" handicapping skills. userpick turned me on to it last summer.

userpick

jdelo77

Thanks guys , I've been a big fan of bris PP but , noticed I've been losing a lot lately so I'm wanted to try something new !!

HawgWild

Timeformus put me on a horse that went of at $53-1. I bet $5 across, it placed and I cashed for $122.50.

CSCSW

February 08, 2018, 07:33:37 pm #5 Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 07:43:57 pm by CSCSW
 Do you just buy the PP's from them? Are there picks to buy or just those PP's? I'm confused on what else you can get from the website I guess

userpick

Quote from: CSCSW on February 08, 2018, 07:33:37 pm
Do you just buy the PP's from them? Are there picks to buy or just those PP's? I'm confused on what else you can get from the website I guess

It's just PPs. A more modern version of PPs. Lots of good stuff on there. There are picks on timeformUS, but I don't really pay attention to those.