• 391,770 Topics
• 22,125 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Congrats to Darryl Macon  (Read 1807 times)

greenEGnHAWGS

• Hogvillian
  • Another day in HV Paradise...
Re: Congrats to Darryl Macon
« Reply #100 on: January 30, 2018, 10:20:45 pm »

I said this conference is average, not weak. Get your facts right. This is supposed to be about Macon, another great game by him tonight, especially that one long 3 as the shot clock ran down. If they would actually set picks for him to get open, he would first team all SEC without a doubt. Try and stay within the thread, or go hate on the haters in another one.

Try to stay within the thread? Your first 20 posts, you didn稚 mention Macon once. Now you suddenly are gonna preach to others about how to post in a thread. Ridiculous.

3of5-2

• Senior
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #101 on: January 30, 2018, 10:25:34 pm »

Try to stay within the thread? Your first 20 posts, you didn稚 mention Macon once. Now you suddenly are gonna preach to others about how to post in a thread. Ridiculous.
I give you what you wanted, and now all you want to do is gripe. Get back on track. Hogs will still go to the tourney, this game does not hurt them at all.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

greenEGnHAWGS

• Hogvillian
  • Another day in HV Paradise...
« Reply #102 on: January 30, 2018, 10:36:06 pm »

I give you what you wanted, and now all you want to do is gripe. Get back on track. Hogs will still go to the tourney, this game does not hurt them at all.

Lol...you gave me what I wanted? Oh man...people with common sense can see the process of your responses. For whatever reason after insults, pissing, and never mentioning any value to what the thread is about, you suddenly decide to talk about how good Macon is doing. Lol...whatever. My dad taught me not to argue with fools cuz sometimes you値l look that way too. So good luck finding someone who actually wants to talk about how good Macon has been doing with you cuz I知 out on this thread. (Of course I知 sure I値l find you preaching about how average - which actually means good - the conference is right now) so I値l see you around.

3of5-2

• Senior
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #103 on: January 30, 2018, 10:41:55 pm »

Lol...you gave me what I wanted? Oh man...people with common sense can see the process of your responses. For whatever reason after insults, pissing, and never mentioning any value to what the thread is about, you suddenly decide to talk about how good Macon is doing. Lol...whatever. My dad taught me not to argue with fools cuz sometimes you値l look that way too. So good luck finding someone who actually wants to talk about how good Macon has been doing with you cuz I知 out on this thread. (Of course I知 sure I値l find you preaching about how average - which actually means good - the conference is right now) so I値l see you around.
Well obviously what your dad taught you didn't take, because here you are still looking foolish. And yes, this conference is average, but as for Macon, the offense SHOULD run through him.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas