• 391,769 Topics
• 22,124 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Player Bashing  (Read 3828 times)

Arky

• Senior
Re: Player Bashing
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2018, 03:45:00 pm »

Ahhhh, okay, that makes more sense. Thanks!
as much sense as jr....

tncbg

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2018, 12:20:52 am »

Ahhhh, okay, that makes more sense. Thanks!

Thank you. I looked at the desktop version on my laptop, so I understand the confusion. Darn technology!

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

OkieBack

• Varsity
  • Everybody Love Everybody
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2018, 10:19:47 am »

Hear! Hear!  There's not a player on this team not doing his best.  I've never understood why fans trash our own players.

I just wish for the remainder of the season folks would shut up.  Let these players AND the coach do their jobs best they can.  I hope the players don't read and believe all the crap that is thrown on here but I'm sure some do.  But if they don't have all this interference I would love to see what they can do the rest of this month.  Just let em get back to work, folks.  Leave the hate talk elsewhere.  I get fair criticism of team play, but don't get personal.  No need.

hawg66

• Varsity
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2018, 12:08:37 pm »

The A&M game thread was disgraceful. Nothing but player bashing and whining by a large number of posters. I think the mods should go back and read it if they havenít. Bunch of people should have been reprimanded if youíre serious about not bashing the players.

Little Lady Back

• Senior
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2018, 02:07:35 pm »

The A&M game thread was disgraceful. Nothing but player bashing and whining by a large number of posters. I think the mods should go back and read it if they havenít. Bunch of people should have been reprimanded if youíre serious about not bashing the players.

Not only was the A&M thread disgraceful but most of the threads on Jump Ball have become so as well. Player bashing should never be allowed!

Fan701

• Varsity
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2018, 08:16:19 pm »

So true.  Hogville has now become just a place to come bash the coach and the players, too.  I really thought the moderator meant it when he wrote, "No player bashing."  But the bashing is now worse than I've ever seen it.  I know people are angry about losing, but bashing our own players should be out of bounds.  Why is there no enforcement of this rule?

PharmacistHog

• Global Moderator
  • Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2018, 08:20:30 pm »

So true.  Hogville has now become just a place to come bash the coach and the players, too.  I really thought the moderator meant it when he wrote, "No player bashing."  But the bashing is now worse than I've ever seen it.  I know people are angry about losing, but bashing our own players should be out of bounds.  Why is there no enforcement of this rule?

Ive been busy with work. Havent read many threads. Pm me if you see something I should tend to.

Fan701

• Varsity
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2018, 08:58:31 pm »

Ive been busy with work. Havent read many threads. Pm me if you see something I should tend to.
Here's just one sample from one of the threads:  "As long as Anton Beard, Dustin Thomas, and Arlando Cook aren't suiting up anymore I'll be happy. I'd rather watch freshmen that play with hunger and make freshmen mistakes than seniors that play like they don't give a darn and have their heads so far up their rearends."  This kind of trashing is all over Hogville these days.  It's disgusting really.  You know these kids are playing as hard as they can, and they get a steady barrage of hate from their own fans.  There was even a thread set up to bash Barford during the A&M game, a guy who averages almost twenty points a game.  The level of hate directed at Anton Beard is so out of line it's almost psychotic.  At least no one has fire-bombed his vehicle, like poor Brandon Allen.  We have such wonderful fans!

PharmacistHog

• Global Moderator
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2018, 09:41:15 pm »

I cant read every thread and post. Dont have time. If something is offensive send me a pm with a link please. Iíll do my best.

mizzouman

• Hogville.net
« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2018, 01:10:20 pm »

This is ironic.  The more people talk about not bashing players, the more the players read that people are.

Just stop bashing, delete the posts and stop talking about it.

Springfield_MO_Razorback

• Varsity
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2018, 09:50:03 pm »

This is ironic.  The more people talk about not bashing players, the more the players read that people are.

Just stop bashing, delete the posts and stop talking about it.

I must have missed something. I have seen the individual player bashing on here which is not right or fair for our student athletes, but I missed where "the players read that people are." What has been said to bring that up or what has been said from the players? Just curious as I have not come across this yet. 

I'm not trying to start anything, just really hope our guys are not getting on this forum to see some of the posts.

1highhog

• Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat.
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2018, 03:40:22 pm »

It stops now. Theres a difference in saying player X had a bad game vs player Y is selfish. Keep that trash off this board.

True, it's not on the players guys, this is all on Mike Anderson.  As I've said since before he was hired, like the man, but he is not the coach to be coaching my Razorbacks. 
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas