Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Frank Martin..

Started by checkraiser88, January 17, 2018, 09:57:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GuvHog

Quote from: ShadowHawg on January 23, 2018, 10:47:17 am
Kansas St. Dirty is dirty regardless of location. PJ Dozier is one of the guys the dirty assistant is linked with.

There is no proof that there was anything dirty about Beasley's recruiting or that Frank Martin is dirty, just unfounded rumors.

It's pretty sick that you would try to destroy the reputation of other coaches in your over zealousness to protect Mike. Mike is a class guy and he doesn't need that type of protection.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

ShadowHawg

Quote from: GuvHog on January 23, 2018, 11:16:53 am
WRONG. He was privately asked to leave. It was made to look as if he accepted another job and chose to leave.

It was private but you know about it?

Pfffftt! Lol! You can't make this stuff up!

Wait, you just did! Lol

hog.goblin

Quote from: ShadowHawg on January 23, 2018, 10:45:05 am
2 seasons. SMU was above average for 2 seasons.

Rice, Baylor, Texas Tech, TCU, SMU, and A&M all SUCKED. Texas SUCKED most of the time. Houston was good.

That was the SWC like it or not. It had 12 wins built in most years.

If you were old enough to remember watching Sutton you would know this.

Very true, Texas made the NCAA tournament 1 time from 1975 to 1988.  Penders turned things around as we were leaving.  I loved Nolan walking out on Tom and then coming back for th O/T victory

HawgHeadCheese

Quote from: GuvHog on January 22, 2018, 10:09:29 am
Which is why he's not an assistant at SC anymore.
In the FBI report the it was quoted he left SC to go to Ok. St. for a bigger platform for cheating

GuvHog

Quote from: HawgHeadCheese on January 24, 2018, 08:26:18 am
In the FBI report the it was quoted he left SC to go to Ok. St. for a bigger platform for cheating

Like I said, they made it look as if leaving South Carolina was his choice but it wasn't. Frank Martin privately asked him to leave.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

HawgHeadCheese

Quote from: GuvHog on January 24, 2018, 08:30:18 am
Like I said, they made it look as if leaving South Carolina was his choice but it wasn't. Frank Martin privately asked him to leave.
Resources?

azhog10

Quote from: Kevin on January 18, 2018, 07:16:01 am
frank martin is not a d bag. one of the nicest guys you would ever meet. does he cheat, yes. so if you want to call him a cheating d-bag go ahead.

yeah, why hire a guy who took a program who have never won anything to a final four.
Have you met him before? I have and I would not call him the nicest guy I've ever met. Maybe if all I did was grow up around a bunch of Sargents but yeah definitely not the nicest guy ever.

Rawker

Quote from: Dominicanhog on January 20, 2018, 07:47:01 am
that's BS.. the record shows Mike wins at a higher clip... you guys will twist anything to make you feel better, you can't twist numbers... you are what your records says you are and Mike has won 30% more games with one less loss.. how did you do in math class?

THANK you.  Man there are some complete no-nothing tards in this thread.  I'm angry at the offensive stagnation as well, and the uninspired play in a couple of the losses, but I'm not going to start making stuff up to justify my feelings.  That's all so many of you do, for everything I'm sure!  One person even said Mike hasn't come within a sniff of the final 4!  Can't you even count to 1, genius?  The Elite Eight is 1 game and a break or two from the Final 4!  Another person contends that MA only has more wins than Martin because he's been coaching longer.  JEEZISS!!  It's called winning percentage, foo!  And MA's is WAY better.  Last year even almost feels like a final four year to me because they were screwed out of beating the national champion and showed incredible effort on their way to THE SEC CHAMPIONSHIP (Remember?) and through to the NCAAs.  I've got my problems with MA too, but if you're going to debate this stuff, look at something! Read something!  You people are debating with stuff you pulled straight out of your.....but I'm probably yelling at 9 year olds with login registrations, so I guess I'm the tard.

jbcarol

GoGamecocks
‏Verified account @gogamecocks
8m8 minutes ago

Texas Tech's Chris Beard: Frank has one of the toughest teams in the country.

Beard: "What's good about college basketball is Frank Martin"

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

99toLife

Quote from: jbcarol on January 27, 2018, 01:42:40 pm
GoGamecocks
‏Verified account @gogamecocks
8m8 minutes ago

Texas Tech's Chris Beard: Frank has one of the toughest teams in the country.

Beard: "What's good about college basketball is Frank Martin"

ALL of Franks teams are well coached and always play tough.