• 391,817 Topics
• 22,127 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Razorback App  (Read 1114 times)

soooieman

• Senior
  • Tempo Copter. Coming for YOU!!!!
Razorback App
« on: January 11, 2018, 10:47:17 am »

Is there an email on who to contact about the app or university website? The 2018 schedule is still not up on there. Seems like every year they wait until summer to take down last years schedule and put up the new one. Those of us who like to plan ahead for road games, etc do it in advance. I know I can just google it and I will, but the point is that we should be able to see that info on a university ran outlet as opposed to using a search engine. Just tired of info being outdated.  If they can post stats immediately after a game they can put up the schedule which has been out for months.

Busta_Nutt

• Varsity
  • "Wow!" - Owen Wilson
Re: Razorback App
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 10:49:28 am »

Is there an email on who to contact about the app or university website? The 2018 schedule is still not up on there. Seems like every year they wait until summer to take down last years schedule and put up the new one. Those of us who like to plan ahead for road games, etc do it in advance. I know I can just google it and I will, but the point is that we should be able to see that info on a university ran outlet as opposed to using a search engine. Just tired of info being outdated.  If they can post stats immediately after a game they can put up the schedule which has been out for months.

Yes, it is.

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/sport/m-footbl/schedule/?season=2018-19

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

steveaustin69

• Senior
  • lemme get a mcpick 2
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 10:52:11 am »

That would've taken you less time than complaining on Hogville. And like Bustanutt just showed you it is on the university website.

soooieman

• Senior
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 10:56:27 am »

TALKING ABOUT THE APP. Hence the title. Typical Hateville response.Why fix the problem when you can just attack somebody.

RyanMallettsEgo

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Why not?
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 10:58:04 am »

TALKING ABOUT THE APP. Hence the title. Typical Hateville response.Why fix the problem when you can just attack somebody.

Well...

steveaustin69

• Senior
  • lemme get a mcpick 2
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 10:59:12 am »

soooieman

• Senior
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 10:59:18 am »

That would've taken you less time than complaining on Hogville. And like Bustanutt just showed you it is on the university website.
See where you highlighted the bold words? Good, now continue after reading the word “but”.. I intentionally put that sentence in there for people like you so I could avoid a that response. I guess it didn’t work. Maybe I should have put that part in bold.

steveaustin69

• Senior
  • lemme get a mcpick 2
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 11:00:25 am »

See where you highlighted the bold words? Good, now continue after reading the word “but”.. I intentionally put that sentence in there for people like you so I could avoid a that response. I guess it didn’t work. Maybe I should have put that part in bold.

You ok?

soooieman

• Senior
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2018, 11:01:17 am »

You hate to see it
I was implying for a source to contact there. Not trying to include that part. Should have made it more clear. I thought the title would have set the subject I was referring to. 

soooieman

• Senior
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2018, 11:03:17 am »

You ok?
No man, I just brought up something to be fixed and I jokingly said to a friend of mine that somebody will attack it or be a smarta$$. I was right. It’s amazing how some of you go out of your way to be jerks to people.

Busta_Nutt

• Varsity
  • "Wow!" - Owen Wilson
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2018, 11:04:48 am »

I mean...c'mon, guy. A university ran outlet includes many forms of media, and for most it begins with the website. The same website that has the 2018 schedule on it.

steveaustin69

• Senior
  • lemme get a mcpick 2
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2018, 11:05:55 am »

No man, I just brought up something to be fixed and I jokingly said to a friend of mine that somebody will attack it or be a smarta$$. I was right. It’s amazing how some of you go out of your way to be jerks to people.

Mama always told me stupid is as stupid does

soooieman

• Senior
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2018, 11:06:54 am »

Mods please delete. I should have known.

little pigee

• I'll get back to you on that...
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2018, 11:14:59 am »

OP is correct about the app showing last year's schedule.  He is still a whiner, however.  But, again, he is correct.  Next.

Hog_Swanson

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • WWWWD?
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2018, 04:41:58 pm »

Mods please delete. I should have known.
Lighten up Francis.

DuckTalesLOL

• Bench Warmer
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2018, 04:43:50 pm »

You can literally go to the Razorback website from your phone and see the schedule. You can even save it as a bookmark on your home screen, just like having an app. Going through the trouble of emailing/contacting whoever operates the Hogs website seems a bit excessive.

HoggyCat

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2018, 05:35:02 pm »

Why spend 5 minutes starting a thread about it when you can google it in 10 seconds?

TomasPistola

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Giant Bobby Portis is tired of your crap.
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2018, 06:47:29 pm »

Isn't that what the internet is for? Slandering people anonymously?

Wild Bill Hog

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2018, 08:01:54 pm »

Is the game going to be televised?

Captain Hogthrob

• Senior
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2018, 01:31:38 pm »

Is the game going to be televised?
And if so what's channel number on my cable provider?!?

DiamondHogFan

• Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2018, 01:50:47 pm »

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/page/contact-us/

Try that main department phone number and see what happens...I found that on google.  Sorry, no email addresses for the app or university website.

Good luck finding the schedule.

k.c.hawg

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2018, 03:27:07 pm »

My app has next seasons schedule. Are you using an android app?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas