Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas(11-2,1-0) vs Miss St(12-1,0-0)

Started by Porked Tongue, January 02, 2018, 06:19:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Knot2brite

Gafford got taught a little lesson there...get the two points early and go for style later
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Snout team

The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

PonderinHog

The_Iceman

Razorbacks#1

9-5 Hogs
Gafford for a THUNDEROUS! Redemption throw down
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Laughing Hog

Someone PLEASE tell the sec network, NO WOMEN announcers for mens  BB
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

tennesseehogwild

Careful Macon they are gonna get you for carrying the ball.

RaisinHog

Both of them thought that strip on gafford was the grandest thing .. hell it was cocked back almost too the floor

The_Iceman

Don't be surprised if CJ Jones gets a couple of threes here.

jfred59

Quote from: Laughing Hog on January 02, 2018, 08:18:09 pm

Better than Bill Walton

Breems

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 02, 2018, 08:19:36 pm
Both of them thought that strip on gafford was the grandest thing .. hell it was cocked back almost too the floor

#SCTop10?
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Capt. Hamm

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

PonderinHog

The_Iceman

Snout team

The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

TNhawgfan

I remember seeing glimpses of trey being good last year. What happened?
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

PetrinoFan

Trey thompson does not need to be in this lineup.  Too many errors

tennesseehogwild

Will we ever play Thompson and Gafford at same time? I would like to see it just once. MA played Moses and Thompson together a bunch down the stretch last year.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Hawgphish

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

MAGA45

Thompson is lazy. My god. Even on that rebound he just lost out of bounds.
Fake News

Knot2brite

We need one more quick big man....Thompson has his role but we need another 6-9 quick leaper than can play defense to go along with Gafford
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Hollywood_HOGan45

Danny J

I'll say it again...play Thomas as a 5 when Gafford subs out. Trey should see next to no minutes.

Grumpypenguin

rzrbackramsfan

The_Iceman

Miss State has scouted us well. Not letting our shooters get clean looks.

Hawgphish

Quote from: Laughing Hog on January 02, 2018, 08:18:09 pm
she does not sound experienced

Letsroll1200

I'm glad Trey got his degree. He's going to need it

WMHawgfan

Boy Trey has regressed something awful this year. He is a turnover machine.

VirginiaHog

Man. Thompson with a turnover, bad oop pass, and mishandled pass reception. 3 turnovers in 30 seconds.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: MAGA45 on January 02, 2018, 08:22:23 pm

There's been so many times where he has the rebound easily and just fumbles it away,  I'd honestly rather have beard down low rebounding at this point.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Allhawgdawg

Thompson comes in, bad these happen. Your only as good as your weakest link.

HOGINTENNESSEE

MS State playing strong D. Hopefully that will wear their guards out

EastMemphisHog

I'm at the game. There is NOBODY here. We better win this

Letsroll1200

Quote from: MAGA45 on January 02, 2018, 08:22:23 pm

He's out of shape. Should play cook over Thompson.

Cmheinley

Trey Thompson looks lost. Get him out of there asap.   

tennesseehogwild

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

micali