Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Question we all want answered. When are the Announcements ?

Started by BR, December 30, 2017, 08:16:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BR

The Question we all want answered... When are the Announcements ?  When does Coach Morris bless us all with the announcements of his staff. Our 2018 Razorback Football Coaches....   December 18, 2017, through January 11, 2018 is recruiting Dead Period, but the 12th Coaches need to be on the road.  Feb 7th could be huge for the HOG's..

The ones from SMU were on a contract till December 31st to help recruit, I'm sure all of them will be on the new staff...   By the Razorback web site this is the only listed members of the staff as of 8:15am this morning.

Chad Morris    Head Coach          
Barry Lunney Jr.    Assistant Coach / TE          
Bobby Allen    Director of NFL & High School Relations    
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

Inhogswetrust

I'm not concerned about when. Doesn't matter. Only matters who and for the players.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

wlbrown9

From what I've seen, Chavis is waiting to be fired so A&M owes him. If he quits, he owes them. I have not seen any announcement of that being official yet. I did look on their 12thman.com site and only Jimbo is listed as a coach. It might take a day or two to make things official on the coaches leaving after the bowl game. I would guess sometime next week things will be coming together.  (Really I have not idea, just guessing  :) )

HogHolio

I bet they are waiting for New Year's Day for the announcements, get more buzz that way.

wlbrown9

Does not mean anything, but someone has updated Wikipedia to show Chavis is DC and linebacker coach at Arkansas.

ricepig

The situation is fluid, some will like it, some won't. In other words, when they tell us. My guess, Jan 2nd or 3rd.

Ragnar Hogbrok

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

LRRandy

This is fun, isn't it.

LZH

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: wlbrown9 on December 30, 2017, 08:38:45 am
From what I've seen, Chavis is waiting to be fired so A&M owes him. If he quits, he owes them. I have not seen any announcement of that being official yet. I did look on their 12thman.com site and only Jimbo is listed as a coach. It might take a day or two to make things official on the coaches leaving after the bowl game. I would guess sometime next week things will be coming together.  (Really I have not idea, just guessing  :) )

Could THIS be why Wake Forrest hung 55 on aTm..? If so, is that understandable, or pusillanimously uncalled for wanton jack-wagonism.!?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

BR

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on December 30, 2017, 12:22:53 pm
Could THIS be why Wake Forrest hung 55 on aTm..? If so, is that understandable, or pusillanimously uncalled for wanton jack-wagonism.!?
Nice...........  Almost went Doug on us there.....    lol
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"