Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What’s happened to loyalty?

Started by Granny fan, December 27, 2017, 05:40:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 02, 2018, 09:24:14 am
The Key always been Speed and that cause you can't teach or train folks for Speed!

And you can find raw speed in Arkansas it just had to be developed and it needs to start at the HS level.  We need a IMG level academy that is funded by the same people that fund the RF.  By natural selection you become a feeder team for the Hogs.  By selection you bring in a steady stream of guest to talk to the team that are big time Hog fans.  Don't leave a legal stone unturned to influence them towards the Razorbacks.

Hardcore Hoggy

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on January 02, 2018, 10:22:43 am
And you can find raw speed in Arkansas it just had to be developed and it needs to start at the HS level.  We need a IMG level academy that is funded by the same people that fund the RF.  By natural selection you become a feeder team for the Hogs.  By selection you bring in a steady stream of guest to talk to the team that are big time Hog fans.  Don't leave a legal stone unturned to influence them towards the Razorbacks.

I've never understood why our former players who are now in the NFL don't do a better job of pushing the program either. I mean a few do of course, but most do not. Not like at a school like USC or Bama or Miami, or FSU, or Notre Dame.

hogsanity

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on January 02, 2018, 10:22:43 am

Do you know how much it costs to go to the IMG Academy? Do you know how much that would cost to run one here? And how do you think the HS coaches would like it is you are siphoning off the really good players to go to an academy like that, or forcing them to play said team of it brought in great players from around the country?

Outside of FLA how many states have something like IMG?
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE