Here's one that WILL sign tomorrow

Started by Pig in the Pokey, December 19, 2017, 03:03:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

Connor Noland‏
@cnoland_13
6h6 hours ago
More Connor Noland Retweeted Clint Stoerner
I would've signed LAST December if they would've let me! Can't wait to be part of @RazorbackFB & @RazorbackBSB !!! #HammerDown #OmaHogs #WPS #OneMoreDay 🐗🏈⚾️💯

Kid's HUDL is great and his attitude & loyalty is even better.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

HogsBalls

Yep and people freaking out over Bohannon going to Baylor need to realize and understand what Nolan brings to the table. He is a very good football player, he's smart, he's athletic, he makes adjustments easily, he has a winning pedigree, he will be a great Razorback QB.

TexasRazorback

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 19, 2017, 03:03:55 pm
Connor Noland‏
@cnoland_13
6h6 hours ago
I would've signed LAST December if they would've let me! Can't wait to be part of @RazorbackFB & @RazorbackBSB !!! #HammerDown #OmaHogs #WPS #OneMoreDay 🐗🏈⚾️💯

Cant wait to get this Hog on campus

userpick

arkansasbred

Quote from: HogsBalls on December 19, 2017, 03:09:18 pm
Yep and people freaking out over Bohannon going to Baylor need to realize and understand what Nolan brings to the table. He is a very good football player, he's smart, he's athletic, he makes adjustments easily, he has a winning pedigree, he will be a great Razorback QB.
And he has played in a wide open offense for years already. We got a good one. Let's go get some playmakers and defensive studs to cap it off.

Tony Perkis

Please don't leave for the MLB, please don't leave for the MLB, please don't leave for the MLB.

010HogFan

the court should have been named after him years ago!!

311Hog

i am laughing that the kid picked Baylor. He literally is going to a 1 win team where he is basically the only QB that is one way to assure you are going to start...

hogsanity

Quote from: Tony Perkis on December 19, 2017, 03:12:13 pm
Please don't leave for the MLB, please don't leave for the MLB, please don't leave for the MLB.

Not likely. If he was left handed, I'd be worried. Good baseball player, but not likely to be a high enough draft pick to sway him.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

247Hog

If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hogsanity on December 19, 2017, 03:13:38 pm
Not likely. If he was left handed, I'd be worried. Good baseball player, but not likely to be a high enough draft pick to sway him.
this. he and his dad have said unless he has to turn down millions he'll be a Hog. They dont give out millions for RHP with 90 mph stuff. He will get drafted, but not high enough to matter.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Bubba's Bruisers

Welcome Connor.  You'll be great here.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Pudgepork

Conner has been a major recruiter for Arkansas.   Without a coaching change, I'd wager more recruits would have signed with Arkansas because of CN than because of the coaches.

The turnaround with recruits is totally on the coaching change timing.  CN never played the Hog fans
by feinting to reach for a Hog hat.  He has talent and has stuck with the program. Unlike GB and wooderson

WOOPIGDOOIE

I always favored Connor over GB. Much more polished passer, and is athletic enough for CCM offense

BLS50

Welcome Connor.  Hope you enjoy your time at Arkansas and can't wait to see you play football and baseball.   WPS!!!!! 

KCRazorbackfan

Life took me to Central Florida, but I'll always be a Razorback.

moses_007

Pudgepork

Quote from: moses_007 on December 19, 2017, 03:44:46 pm
Who is better, Noland or Bohannon?

Each are talented. Just different.   Morris would use either to their best capabilities

cjack

Loyal and talented.  My favorite combo
Woooo Pig Soooie!

LRHawg

When will Connor know what his likely draft pick position will be? Won't we know for sure some time late this spring?

Fan1958

And has faced better competition than the other guy.  2A football in Arkansas is weak. Not saying the kid won't make it at BU as a QB because he appears to be somewhat of an athletic freak.
Conservatives have always proudly proclaimed themselves to be conservative.  Liberals are now "Progressives"?  Must be terrible to have to hide what you really are.

I like smites.  That's how I know I'm really pissing off the "Progressives".

OwassoHog

Fortunate enough to have coached Connor. He is a special leader.

jabberjawls

He is going to be a great Razorback.  Thank you Connor!

Kevin

this kid needs more love from the razorback family. the kids that don't come here seem to get more attention than the ones that do.

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

d3maybe

Exactly!!! Why can't we all concentrate on the kids that DO want to be here and forget those who don't... Maybe more kids will want to come here... maybe not IDK...

RockyMtnHog

Quote from: moses_007 on December 19, 2017, 03:44:46 pm
Who is better, Noland or Bohannon?

Connor has faced much tougher competition and better talent at the 6A level.
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

Dropkick

If talent is near equal would you rather have the kid that is actively recruiting another QB to join the team or the kid who wants to make sure he is the only QB being recruited?

Vantage 8 dude

One last thing: he's obviously NOT in any way, shape or form afraid of high levels of competition.

HogFoo

Connor Noland‏
@cnoland_13
6h6 hours ago

glad to see you come around man!  Hogs are gonna be fine with Noland.  Like i mentioned the Morris system is tailor made for CN to potentially be a superstar.  Itll sure lend to him having a possibility to play very early in his career.  I will say that CN is going to be a Hog and not play baseball professionally unless they back a wells fargo truck up to his house!  My oldest bro is friends with his dad and works at baldor offices with his grandma.  no worries about him.  It's good to get kids that want to be Hogs.  Especially the ones that commit early and try to help recruit others to the Hill.  Anyways. As many have said , and as I've said as well, I'm never gonna worry about getting offensive players here under Morris and if we get who I think will be the DC, I might not worry about getting defensive players either. 
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Pig in the Pokey

once the DC is named everybody will settle in and chill out I think.

AlmaHog2011

Connor Noland‏
@cnoland_13
6h6 hours ago

He's a better prospect at QB than Bohannon and I think Bohannon knew this. Some are on here making it to be racial but it's about competing and if he thought he could beat out Bohannon he would be a Hog.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: Kevin on December 19, 2017, 04:20:48 pm
this kid needs more love from the razorback family. the kids that don't come here seem to get more attention than the ones that do.

Exactly Kevin!! Thank you! How about kids like Noland who are committed and not afraid of competition. This kid will be ready to play very quickly. Has all the tools and is probably faster than Bohannon.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: Pudgepork on December 19, 2017, 03:46:11 pm
Each are talented. Just different.   Morris would use either to their best capabilities
Connor was born to play in this offense just wait. Get back to me in a couple years when Noland is starting and leading this team to SEC wins.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 19, 2017, 03:15:50 pm
this. he and his dad have said unless he has to turn down millions he'll be a Hog. They dont give out millions for RHP with 90 mph stuff. He will get drafted, but not high enough to matter.

This is 100% correct
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Snouty

Quote from: Pudgepork on December 19, 2017, 03:35:20 pm
Conner has been a major recruiter for Arkansas.   Without a coaching change, I'd wager more recruits would have signed with Arkansas because of CN than because of the coaches.

The turnaround with recruits is totally on the coaching change timing.  CN never played the Hog fans
by feinting to reach for a Hog hat.  He has talent and has stuck with the program. Unlike GB and wooderson

I can't stand 17-18 year old kids picking a cap from 3 or 4 in front of him.  Just tell everyone where you're going.