Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Porkchopter

Started by allredhog, December 18, 2017, 09:39:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

allredhog

CCM was on Mark Packer's show on XM this afternoon.  Packer is a Clemson guy so they were well acquainted.  Packer asked if he was going to have a helicopter to get to all of the Friday night high school games.  Morris said 3 companies had already contacted them about being the guys to fly coach around,  When asked about the name, he said that he was going to let the students pick the name.  The leader was Porkchopter.  Packer loved it and said look no further.  Also said that Arkansas could be a sleeping giant.  CCM then talked about the fit and how it reminded him of when he got to Clemson.

Pumped for the season.  My daughter was a senior on the Pom Squad CBP's first year.  She asked me if we were going to be any good.  I told her that I did not know but it would be fun.  I fill the same way about the 2018 season.

GO HOGS!!
A redhead married a redhead and had redheaded children and all are HOGS!

RideTillIDieHawg

Something tells me this isn't your first encounter with a porkchopter.

YoMama

allredhog

Sorry.  I missed that thread. 

allredhog

Quote from: RideTillIDieHawg on December 18, 2017, 09:42:12 pm
Something tells me this isn't your first encounter with a porkchopter.

Thanks for the love!  GO HOGS!!

NuttinItUp

hogfaninrogers

Hoggish1

urkillnmesmalls

No way anyone is coming up with a name better than "Pork Chopper."  That's too good....game over.   ;D
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

WizardofhOgZ

Flrazrback

Lol, we need some of marketing/business students to do some jam up videos like Coach had at SMU..