• 392,087 Topics
• 22,139 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Signing Day Event in the Rock from One Fan's Perspective  (Read 4364 times)

GuvHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Proud Hog Supporter!!!
Re: Signing Day Event in the Rock from One Fan's Perspective
« Reply #100 on: February 20, 2018, 05:42:28 pm »

I didn't say his tenure. I said Back in looserville. And it stands. NO 10 win season. NO conference championship. NO playoff bid. 
Yes he finally figured out you need defense in this league and it only took him what? 4 years? I had a whole diatribe typed out, but there isn't any point. You think he is great, I think he is just another former coach with a pretty offense that never beat Bama and was 50/50 in games that mattered. 

Petrino had a 1 loss season and a trip to the Orange Bowl while at Louisville before coming to Arkansas. I know you don't like to count that year because it goes against your agenda but it did happen and was part of his tenure at Louisville. You're just wrong.

wildhogman

• Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net Rocks!
« Reply #101 on: February 20, 2018, 09:43:24 pm »

Petrino had a 1 loss season and a trip to the Orange Bowl while at Louisville before coming to Arkansas. I know you don't like to count that year because it goes against your agenda but it did happen and was part of his tenure at Louisville. You're just wrong.
Again, one more time, and I wil slow down this time an type it really realllllllllly slow for you.

Since CBP has been back to looserville. ZERO. that's "Z" "E" "R" "O" 10 win seasons.  ZERO conference chamionships. ZERO playoff appearences.  As I said in previous post. Please don't make me research hogville and find the posts and posters who proclaimed he would go back there and win big and how sorry we would be he is gone.
I am not sorry he is gone. Not sorry Holtz was fired. Not sorry Ford, Crowe, Nutt or CBB are fired. Not sorry Hatfeild decided to move on.  In each case it was time for them to go.  And I will say it again, the longer CP stays put, the more the truth will shine. Average HC with a great offense that is pretty and entertains fans. And before someone jumps in here with "I'll take avg over CBB, if that's what we want, we might as well kept the Nutt. Back to CBP, I leave you with this last line
What he did BEFORE he came here matters about as much as what CBB did before he came here. ZERO 

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

PorkFromOrk

• Walk-On
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #102 on: February 22, 2018, 10:51:55 am »

I tell you what I think would be really nice. That's if Coach Morris, everywhere he looked across this state and online, found TREMENDOUS support right out of the gate. Not a bunch of "prove it to me", but a bunch of "WHOOO PIG SOUIEEE, Coach we believe in you! Do your thing, man, we are behind you all the way!" Negativity won't change what happens anyway. But a state filled with POSITIVITY--if Coach DOES succeed here--could be the difference in keeping him here. Long term.

Better to be positive and wrong than negative and wrong.

+1 as soon as I can figure out how to do it.

CFB_Fanatic

• Senior
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #103 on: February 23, 2018, 03:50:21 pm »

You'll just have to let it go, Guv. You can lead a horse to water, but you cant make wildhogman not an idiot. Tis a fool's errand to try and use logic and sense these types.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas