Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ways to view nfl games??

Started by hawgwild child, December 06, 2017, 05:21:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgwild child

Is there any way to view specific teams, I'm a huge jags fan and I've only seen them play maybe 3x in 4 years. I don't have directv so I cannot buy nflleage pass.  I've searched and cannot find ways to view them, im also willing to pay for whatever it is... Just wandering if anyone has the same trouble with a team out of region and knows a way to view them

94 Hawg

depending on where you are, you might try an antenna
http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2017&wk=14 - this site shows where fox and cbs will be showing this weeks games.

failing that, there are some apps available that allow you to listen to your teams radio coverage.   im using and android app "pro football".   ymmv, but ive been able to listen to several diff teams/ games this year w/it.
theres a similar app for college fb as well
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

hawgwild child

Ok ill check that out. Didn't know the NFL board was so dead. Thanks for the info

k.c.hawg

Quote from: hawgwild child on December 06, 2017, 05:21:42 pm
Is there any way to view specific teams, I'm a huge jags fan and I've only seen them play maybe 3x in 4 years. I don't have directv so I cannot buy nflleage pass.  I've searched and cannot find ways to view them, im also willing to pay for whatever it is... Just wandering if anyone has the same trouble with a team out of region and knows a way to view them

DirecTV has a streaming service (DirecTV Now) that is like $35 a month through roku, and several other streaming devices. They are considering adding Sunday Ticket subscription availabilty to that service but haven't yet. Now "if" you live in a dwelling that doesn't allow satelites (apartment, condo or high rise) or in a metropolitan area where access is blocked by high rises, they will see you streaming Sunday Ticket with no satelite service required. Sirius radio carries the home and visiting radio play by play of every game, available on a sirius radio or you can stream on the internet through your subscription.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

JONAS

I live outside of Memphis.  I get stuck with the Titans and Cowboys every damn week.

hawgwild child

I may check out this roku. This is what I've went to nowadays.  As for the rest of the season, I'm just gonna make the 20 minute drive to the sports bar

holeinthewall

Quote from: hawgwild child on December 16, 2017, 02:59:20 pm
I may check out this roku. This is what I've went to nowadays.  As for the rest of the season, I'm just gonna make the 20 minute drive to the sports bar

I use to do this but when you figure up the drinks and food for 2 people it is cheaper to pay the $$ for NFL ticket or another streaming device. 

As for this year it was very cheap as I cut out both the sports bar and the NFL ticket.

ArkyFan2626

I end up just listening to the game on the radio and watching redzone for the best moments.