Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Have at me bawz, the dream is dead. somebody eff'd it all up

Started by Pig in the Pokey, December 05, 2017, 03:27:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Kig

Fluid situation... no worries.  Your guy didn't get hired, but I know why you liked him. 
Poker Porker

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Scuderia on December 05, 2017, 03:28:50 pm
Admit that all you knew was that there were rumors. You knew no more than any of us did. We'll forgive...
well, i didnt lie, i was wrong. we were wrong. it sucks.
I honestly wish i could just say that.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on December 05, 2017, 03:55:13 pm
Nobody messed anything up.....you just took a guess , an educated guess at that, in hopes of getting it right and becoming a hogville legend.

You didn't really know anymore than anybody else and you were proven wrong. Nobody on hogville has sources. Let this be a lesson to everyone.
i had a guy. i told several who it was. ill tell you too if you want in a pm.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on December 05, 2017, 03:35:21 pm
Pig you don't seem like an entirely bad fellow.  You pushed all your chips in on a coach with no solid intel and that's always a dangerous thing because if we've learned anything it's to expect the unexpected. 

I want you to review this post and get back to me by COB today.

Thanks.

Skandar

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=648254.0
will do.
@Slackaveli

runninghog

You have my respect for standing like an oak tree in a hurricane.  Your source should be proud.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: runninghog on December 05, 2017, 04:11:13 pm
You have my respect for standing like an oak tree in a hurricane.  Your source should be proud.
thanks.
@Slackaveli

Hogimus Prime

Can't dog you man you came back in and admitted you were wrong

hogwildinhotsprings

Hey keep your head up PIP it won't be the last time you're wrong about something lol.  jokes aside, You ran with what you thought was solid inside info and never waivered.  I personally was hoping you were right but now I guess I am going to buy a ticket and board the #LaneTrain.  Tickets are still for sale right?

Kneph13

Yep the U of A dropped the ball on Norvell.  Sad day in Razorback football history.  Now we have to go with that d******d Lame Kiffin who is temporary at best and will sell us out just like that Auburn coach, or Morris whom none of the fans wanted.    Could even be someone totally off the radar.   

No matter, I'm past the point of giving a damn.  Just hire someone, let's move on and see what happens.
There is no Political Correctness in war

Pig in the Pokey

I really like Norvell , he would have done great here, too. All aboard the Lane Train or the Pirate ship i guess. I cant stomach a strong/morris/applewhite type hire.
@Slackaveli

Kevin

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 05, 2017, 04:36:40 pm
I really like Norvell , he would have done great here, too. All aboard the Lane Train or the Pirate ship i guess. I cant stomach a strong/morris/applewhite type hire.
morris it is
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Wild Bill Hog

ATLHog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 05, 2017, 03:27:25 pm
I dont even know what happened , but if you need to bash me, have at it. I recommend good memes. Let me have it.
and pray we get Kiffin.

too bummed to even look for memes

Cotton

So glad we dodged the Norvell bullet.

You almost had me worried Poke... Almost.

;)
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

BoogaHog

Quote from: jgphillips3 on December 05, 2017, 03:40:12 pm
They have one chance to get this right.  Hire Kiffin, all is well.  Hire any one of these other mistakes and it's time to show Knoxville how things are done.

Show Knoxville how it's done and hire Kiffin?  Those who forget history......

HogBreath

I really like Norvell , he would have done great here, too.

Yeah, me too.  We let a great opportunity slip away.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

USChog

You made a fool of yourself and lost credibility. No need to say anything else to bring you down.

Mr Jade

Can I get an apology for being implied as you put it, "retarded", "special ed", a "contrarian", and "ignorant"?
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 27, 2017, 08:12:12 pmNORVELL, Baby.

*Please refrain from claimin "Pokey guaranteed Norvell!!!"*

Quote from: GuvHog on October 06, 2019, 07:52:47 pm
The game against SJS was an abnormality. Even though the players were cautioned not to, they got caught looking past SJS to A&M. They learned a valuable lesson and I don't see them repeating that mistake.

Snouty

Can't fault you for believing it would be Norvell, Pig.  He was the logical choice.

Hawg414

Quote from: Snouty on December 05, 2017, 08:43:07 pm
Can't fault you for believing it would be Norvell, Pig.  He was the logical choice.

no one is faulting him for "believing" it would be Norvell.  hell, half of america believed it would be Norvell.

faulting him for pretending to have knowledge it was a done deal.  for claiming papers were already signed.  and for claiming this was all part of sextons master plan.  and for being called idiots for disagreeing with him.  baw.

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: jgcat4 on December 05, 2017, 03:43:47 pm
Captain, I feel this is synonymous with our battle...

HALF a league, half a league,
Half a league onward,
All in the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.
'Forward, the Light Brigade!
Charge for the guns!' he said:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.
'Forward, the Light Brigade!'
Was there a man dismay'd?
Not tho' the soldier knew
Some one had blunder'd:
Their's not to make reply,
Their's not to reason why,
Their's but to do and die:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred

Don't get a lot of Tennyson quotes on Hogville.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

jrulz83

Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

BroyledNutts

Quote from: beardedgeego on December 05, 2017, 03:42:04 pm
Perhaps he was the man....and got the offer....and Memphis countered with better

Or perhaps the BOT wanted to offer him and the new man.... let's call him Boss Yurachek....said no!

Jerry Jones said no ...

Donny2665

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 05, 2017, 03:27:25 pm
I dont even know what happened , but if you need to bash me, have at it. I recommend good memes. Let me have it.
and pray we get Kiffin.

You know what they say about sources, meh never mind!!!
This life's hard, but it's harder if you're stupid.~George V.Higgins

Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune!~Nicolas Ling

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.~Mark Twain

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Karma on December 05, 2017, 03:43:12 pm
Pokey, the number for AAA roadside assistance is 1-800-422-4357. I figure you need it since you are broke down on the side of the road in a busted up Chevelle.
somebody sugared the damn tank  :-[

Figured Id bump for the night crew to get their licks in . God knows I bumped the other thread.
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Mr Jade on December 05, 2017, 04:52:30 pm
Can I get an apology for being implied as you put it, "retarded", "special ed", a "contrarian", and "ignorant"?
well, Mr Jade , that you can. My bad.
@Slackaveli

Paulsooie

If it ain't broke, break it and see what happens!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: jgcat4 on December 05, 2017, 03:43:47 pm
Captain, I feel this is synonymous with our battle...

HALF a league, half a league,
Half a league onward,
All in the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.
'Forward, the Light Brigade!
Charge for the guns!' he said:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.
'Forward, the Light Brigade!'
Was there a man dismay'd?
Not tho' the soldier knew
Some one had blunder'd:
Their's not to make reply,
Their's not to reason why,
Their's but to do and die:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred
solid post, muh Lord
@Slackaveli