Who do you prefer?

Kiffin
140 (46.1%)
Norvell
164 (53.9%)

Total Members Voted: 303

NuttinItUp

So it has come to this....

The stage has been set...the players have been selected.

Malzahn bowed out....the other players got a big "meh" from the audience....

Frito Pie decided that this time s/he would not participate in the grudge match.....

For all the marbles....after all the ELIMINATION ROUNDS!!!!......who is the #1, Head Hauncho....BEST candidate to lead the University of Arkansas Razorback football team beginning in 2018?!?!?!?!

*Cue Rocky background music....

AirWarren

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 03, 2017, 08:32:13 pm

Frito Pie decided that this time s/he would not participate in the grudge match.....

For all the marbles....after all the ELIMINATION ROUNDS!!!!......who is the #1, Head Hauncho....BEST candidate to lead the University of Arkansas Razorback football team beginning in 2018?!?!?!?!

Paul Rhoads.

Justifiable Hogicide

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

jcul28

Is Kiffin a legit candidate? Not with we, the fans but with the POTB.

SNORTZENHOGGER

Bobby, Fools'ball is from the devil... Everything is the devil to you, Mama! Well, I like HOGVILLE, and I like football! And I'm gonna keep doin' them both because they make me feel good! And by the way, Mama. "HOGVILLE POSTERS" are ornery 'cause of their "Medula Oblongata"!

East Clintwood

I don't think those are the two in play.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

dibuzop

Quote from: jcul28 on December 03, 2017, 08:33:38 pm
Is Kiffin a legit candidate? Not with we, the fans but with the POTB.

OP was likely going with the two elimination candidates from the previous poll. (link)

dibuzop

Quote from: East Clintwood on December 03, 2017, 08:35:16 pm
I don't think those are the two in play.

According to reports they are.

(Note: no idea if reports on here are accurate or not..)

The Hogfather

CRAZY.  Absolutely CRAZY that some prefer Norvell to Kiffin.  We deserve whatever comes to us...unless it is Kiffin.  Them, we are not worthy.

Cale

Quote from: SNORTZENHOGGER on December 03, 2017, 08:34:26 pm
#KIFFENLIFE YALL
if you're pro someone wouldn't it be beneficial to spell his name right?
Quote from: jst01 on January 06, 2018, 06:00:42 pm<br />Maybe we are a baseball school <br />

porkrindjimmy

Wrong

PRJ

The Hogfather

David†

Quote from: SNORTZENHOGGER on December 03, 2017, 08:34:26 pm
#KIFFENLIFE YALL

No "e" in Kiffin. Normally wouldn't care, but if you're gonna post it in every thread might as well spell it right.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

NuttinItUp

3dawghawg

Haven't you heard? Norvell introduced tomorrow

Rzback

Kiffin has more experience and connections and would likely try to have a decent defense to go along with his high octane offense.
Winning Percentages (how times have changed!) Frank Broyles 71%  Lou Holtz  74%  Ken Hatfield 76%  Jack Crowe 38%  Joe Kines 35%  Danny Ford 47% Houston Nutt 61%  Bobby Petrino 67%  John L Smith  33%  Bret Bielema 46%  Chad Morris 14%  Sam Pittman 52%

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

HogPharmer

Why does everyone even think Kiffin is in play? Because we WANT him to be in play? I've not heard or read anything saying he has even been considered, or has considered himself, this job.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Atlhogfan1

PTB want Arkansas connection - Norvell
Or Texas - Morris

Dumb
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

alohawg

Quote from: The Hogfather on December 03, 2017, 08:40:36 pm
CRAZY.  Absolutely CRAZY that some prefer Norvell to Kiffin.  We deserve whatever comes to us...unless it is Kiffin.  Them, we are not worthy.

My horse has been Norvell from the start as I never thought Kiffin was a realistic possibility. But, if he is,  yes Kiffin.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 03, 2017, 08:45:19 pm
Why does everyone even think Kiffin is in play? Because we WANT him to be in play? I've not heard or read anything saying he has even been considered, or has considered himself, this job.

Hope
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

pigroots

Are we hiring a coach for 2-3 years or do we want someone to stick around and build a program? That will decide my vote because there are definitely 2 different agendas here

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: pigroots on December 03, 2017, 08:46:35 pm
Are we hiring a coach for 2-3 years or do we want someone to stick around and build a program? That will decide my vote because there are definitely 2 different agendas here

Win. Don't care if they stay.

David†

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 03, 2017, 08:45:19 pm

Because PRJ said so.

duckman

Kiffin is the hire we should make...

So we will hire Norvell.

PorkerOinker

Except Kiffin is not a player in the equation at Arkansas.
"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan

duckman

Quote from: PorkerOinker on December 03, 2017, 08:53:31 pm
Except Kiffin is not a player in the equation at Arkansas.

Not at the moment...

woodhog14

Quote from: duckman on December 03, 2017, 08:51:14 pm

So we will hire Norvell.

My question is...will Kiffin hang around long?

I want Norvell.

duckman

Quote from: woodhog14 on December 03, 2017, 08:57:31 pm
My question is...will Kiffin hang around long?

I want Norvell.

With the right contract, yes.  If he left due to making our program successful would that be bad? 

NuttinItUp

So we will hire Norvell.

The very Arkansas thing to do...

CattleCorn

Quote from: pigroots on December 03, 2017, 08:46:35 pm

You know what builds a program?  Winning for 2-3 years.

Pudgepork

If Kiffin left after a few years it'd mean the Hogs were doing well or nobody would want him. That's when you bring in another good coach to a much more stable program than it is currently

NuttinItUp

Sorry to see it is going to the darkside (Norvell). Will the uprising of the people turn it around? Only time will tell!

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: duckman on December 03, 2017, 08:59:14 pm
With the right contract, yes.  If he left due to making our program successful would that be bad?

That assumes he'd sign such a contract.

No guarantee he would.

And that depends how he left. BP made it successful until his terrible departure brought it down.
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

RazorPiggie

TexasHog

hogsmash12

NuttinItUp

Quote from: TexasHog on December 03, 2017, 10:03:27 pm
Mike Norvell come on down!

[gifv]https://i.imgur.com/zdM2sUk.gif[/gifv]

Haha, being Arkansas we would totally do that!

Going for the "safe" choice rather than the "splashy" choice!

The Hogfather

So we will hire Norvell.

So sad, but true.

Jadestem

It may be down to those two, but I'm still gonna vote for Venables.

dibuzop

Quote from: The Hogfather on December 03, 2017, 10:08:15 pm
So sad, but true.

Why does Arkansas always do that?

Everyone knows Kiffin would bring the spotlight, but they are afraid of it..

The Hogfather

Quote from: dibuzop on December 03, 2017, 10:10:09 pm
Why does Arkansas always do that?

Everyone knows Kiffin would bring the spotlight, but they are afraid of it..

Scared to mess up, not realizing by passing on him, they are making a huge mistake.

CaliforniaHawg

I have a hard time believing Norvell can recruit well enough for us to play with the big boys in the SEC. Kiffin can.

Bring on Joey Freshwater.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: The Hogfather on December 03, 2017, 10:11:33 pm
Scared to mess up, not realizing by passing on him, they are making a huge mistake.

Yep..

texas tush hog

I think tomorrow brings two announcements. Derrick Gragg and Mike Norvell.

Tush out.

Little Porkatarian lingo there.

fishes2000

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on December 03, 2017, 08:45:32 pm
PTB want Arkansas connection - Norvell
Or Texas - Morris

Dumb

Kiffin has Arkansas connection his dad coached here. He went to school in Fayetteville.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: CaliforniaHawg on December 03, 2017, 10:13:03 pm
I have a hard time believing Norvell can recruit well enough for us to play with the big boys in the SEC. Kiffin can.

Bring on Joey Freshwater.
well, you wont feel that way for very long, he'll be a way better recruiter than Bert.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

JONAS

It is down to Morris or Norvell.  Kiffin is not in the mix.