• 385,023 Topics
• 21,565 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bielema on XM First Team  (Read 648 times)

IronMountainHog

• Senior
  • #UNCOMMON
Bielema on XM First Team
« on: November 08, 2017, 08:58:50 am »

Just turned on XM84 with Taylor Zarzour and he just thanked Bielema for being on the show. Did anyone hear what he had to spew? I’m sure it was softball questions and the same old crap. If anyone heard can you summarize? Thanks.

NuttinItUp

• Gold Hogvillian
Re: Bielema on XM First Team
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 09:02:16 am »

Interviewing for a radio job?

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

greenEGnHAWGS

• Senior
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 09:20:05 am »

Does it matter what he said?

If he said something normal, everyone will say “We don’t want to hear it! We want to SEE it on the field!”

If he says something less than normal, everyone will say “He’s obviously over his head. Fire him!”

If he is casual, everyone will say “He’s called this season in as he sees the light at the end of the tunnel. He just doesn’t care anymore.”

If the interviewer asks a random question and he blows it off or answers how all coaches on the hot seat answer off the wall questions, everyone will say “He’s getting pissy cuz he knows he’s gone!”

So, I think that summarizes where this post will go. Feel free to reiterate with your own version of the same thing that’s always said in these threads.

FutureMan

• Varsity
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 09:28:11 am »

Does it matter what he said?

If he said something normal, everyone will say “We don’t want to hear it! We want to SEE it on the field!”

If he says something less than normal, everyone will say “He’s obviously over his head. Fire him!”

If he is casual, everyone will say “He’s called this season in as he sees the light at the end of the tunnel. He just doesn’t care anymore.”

If the interviewer asks a random question and he blows it off or answers how all coaches on the hot seat answer off the wall questions, everyone will say “He’s getting pissy cuz he knows he’s gone!”

So, I think that summarizes where this post will go. Feel free to reiterate with your own version of the same thing that’s always said in these threads.

Haha, well done!  I think you pretty much nailed it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas