• 385,316 Topics
• 21,586 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am sure BB is a great guy, seriously...  (Read 294 times)

synthartist69

• Varsity
I am sure BB is a great guy, seriously...
« on: November 06, 2017, 12:26:52 am »

I am sure he is. Does he blow smoke up our butts?? Maybe, or he actually believes in what he is saying. I totally disagree with calling him all the names, I do not believe he deserves any of that, period. He reads these posts. Should he be fired, YES. Should take the DC with him and maybe ENOS. I had faith in ENOS at first but my GOD, some of his play calling has been really dumb. Running the steamboat package on 2nd and 11 from our own 30 yard line, not running the Steamboat on 4th and 1 and trying some low percentage trick play. I am with the guys on Pig Trail, these coaches do not know how to put a fire under the players butts at practice, which really does explain a lot of the inconsistent play. But man, I really wish people would not call BB names on here.

texas tush hog

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
Re: I am sure BB is a great guy, seriously...
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 03:41:15 am »

I am sure he is. Does he blow smoke up our butts?? Maybe, or he actually believes in what he is saying. I totally disagree with calling him all the names, I do not believe he deserves any of that, period. He reads these posts. Should he be fired, YES. Should take the DC with him and maybe ENOS. I had faith in ENOS at first but my GOD, some of his play calling has been really dumb. Running the steamboat package on 2nd and 11 from our own 30 yard line, not running the Steamboat on 4th and 1 and trying some low percentage trick play. I am with the guys on Pig Trail, these coaches do not know how to put a fire under the players butts at practice, which really does explain a lot of the inconsistent play. But man, I really wish people would not call BB names on here.

You bet, Bielema is one of the greatest guys I have ever met. Good to sit down and have a beer or ten with. A lot like Barry Switzer, except Barry is a fabulous coach, and I wish him well in the future just not on the hill.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Athog

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
Re: I am sure BB is a great guy, seriously...
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 07:26:13 am »

I think you make a great point! The way you express yourself says more about you than the issue. I do realize this is the only way some can be bold is behind the hidden screen.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas