• 385,494 Topics
• 21,595 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MIZZU is going to KILL US!!!!  (Read 530 times)

synthartist69

• Varsity
MIZZU is going to KILL US!!!!
« on: November 05, 2017, 01:13:11 pm »

OMG I can't face my Missouri relatives! This is one of the worst defensives I have ever seen at UofA, they will DESTROY US!!!! I mean, we struggled to win against a 1-7 team at our homecoming.... we could have so easily lost this game. Fire PR and BB, well.. go ahead and fire ENOS too.. his play calling has been awful at times.

hogsanity

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Is there a problem here?
Re: MIZZU is going to KILL US!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 02:05:24 pm »

But as usual all anyone wants to talk about is offense.  When as you point out the defense is atrocious.  Not one person posts about wanting a coach to fix the D. All they want is some spread offense guy so we can lose games 63-58.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

ShadowTheHedgehog

• All-American Hogvillian
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 02:08:07 pm »

I still think we can beat Mizzu. Florida is horrible. If we commit to running the ball we can beat Mizzou.

31to6

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Go Hogs!
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2017, 02:20:28 pm »

OMG I can't face my Missouri relatives! This is one of the worst defensives I have ever seen at UofA, they will DESTROY US!!!! I mean, we struggled to win against a 1-7 team at our homecoming.... we could have so easily lost this game. Fire PR and BB, well.. go ahead and fire ENOS too.. his play calling has been awful at times.
My wife is a Mizzou grad. We will be at the game as we try to do the Ark-MO game to escape from family obligations. She has thoroughly enjoyed watching CBB's wretched coaching choke away games we should have dominated.

This year will be pure comic relief.

I will be the guy in the Ark sweatshirt with a bag on his head.

HenduHog

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2017, 02:40:25 pm »

But as usual all anyone wants to talk about is offense.  When as you point out the defense is atrocious.  Not one person posts about wanting a coach to fix the D. All they want is some spread offense guy so we can lose games 63-58.

I am not one of those

I want a fiery bad ass defensive minded coach who bring D coaches with the same attitude.  Then I want HIM to hire a innovative O-Co who ALSO brings in coaches with a like mind.   Add to that a weight guy who builds football bodies, not picture bodies

HenduHog

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2017, 02:41:51 pm »

Add to all that he is a coach, not a good buddy to the team. No one would ever accuse Saban, Holtz, or BP of being friendly. 

jgphillips3

• Life is too short for bad beer.
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2017, 02:49:15 pm »

I get that you prefer to lose 17-10.  However, offense is easier to fix than defense.  Defense almost always boils down to having the best 11 Jimmy’s and Joe’s but you can scheme an offense around a couple of Jimmy’s and Joe’s. 

Therefore, get the offense rolling first and recruit your D...which is basically what Petrino was trying to do and, judging on where our defensive talent came from in Bielema’s first three years, I would say he was getting there.  Since Petrino’s defensive players left, we have gotten far, far worse.  Irony considering the bitching on here about his recruiting. 

So, you take Norvell (for example).  If, unlike Petrino, he is actually a decent human being, then you go win some 45-38 games, get yourself up in the 8-10 win range per year, start being ranked, and try to recruit a little better every year.  Then hopefully you start winning 42-21, get within sniffing range of the upper tier and can sell some serious Jimmy’s and Joe’s on the actuality that you can win it all and there you go.

alohawg

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Go Hogs!
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2017, 02:51:22 pm »

They just got abused by Coastal Carolina, yes, Mizzou will score at will.

Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head

• Semi-retired Eponymous Mod Accountability Manager
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2017, 03:20:23 pm »

Meh, all you need to settle a family rivalry like this is an unmarked, windowless cargo van, a burlap sack, a guy named Vinnie, and maybe a list of Uncle Berle’s fears.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas