Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Would you support flying banners aimed at JL and BB?

Started by 007 License To Squeal, November 05, 2017, 09:17:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you support flying banners aimed at JL and BB?

Yes
24 (46.2%)
No
28 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Voting closed: November 12, 2017, 09:17:01 am

007 License To Squeal

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

jst01

I said no. I think the product on the field says plenty to those listening.

JayHog

Dear God, not that again. Crap like that makes us the laughingstock of college football.
I know, I know. Someone will say "we're already the laughingstock". Maybe we are. But that just makes it worse.  It draws negative attention towards the fan base. We don't want that.

007 License To Squeal

Hawgphish

Qui Gon Jinn

Quote from: JayHog on November 05, 2017, 09:20:02 am
Dear God, not that again. Crap like that makes us the laughingstock of college football.
I know, I know. Someone will say "we're already the laughingstock". Maybe we are. But that just makes it worse.  It draws negative attention towards the fan base. We don't want that.

This.
The expert in anything was once a beginner.

The NewEra

Nope....we went down that road before.  I didn't like the media fallout.

hobhog

Quote from: Hawgphish on November 05, 2017, 09:22:21 am
No need.  The PTB know.

Whew. But how in the world did they figure it out without seeing a banner?!?

jgphillips3

In principle, yes. I don't think we need to yet though.

Boardon Hamsay

If you want a change, don't attend the games. That's more impactful than a banner.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

East Clintwood

Not yet.

Give them a chance to act on things first.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

hogblitz

I have never understood why people freak out over this thought.  Flying banners is a mild protest.  Many fanbases have done far worse than flying a banner.  To think some would be embarrassed by flying a banner is silly. 

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: hogblitz on November 05, 2017, 09:28:18 am
I have never understood why people freak out over this thought.  Flying banners is a mild protest.  Many fanbases have done far worse than flying a banner.  To think some would be embarrassed by flying a banner is silly. 

Agree

elviscat

We are already the laughing stock of the SEC, we are the scum suckers of the West. We are at the bottom, it can't get any worse. Crank up the planes and send a signal, the battle has begun.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.