• 385,073 Topics
• 21,566 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am on record...  (Read 602 times)

Michael_E_Davis

• Senior
  • I find all of this peculiar.
I am on record...
« on: November 05, 2017, 08:08:27 am »

Saying that terminating Bret Bielema would be a mistake.  I realize that this season has been tough,  but let's not forget how far Bielema was able to bring this program from the mess left by Petrino.  Let's not forget the years with Brandon Allen, and the staff Bielema was able to bring in, (which at the time was without a doubt one of the best staff in college football. Georgia anybody?) Let's not forget the recruits he managed to get, and let's not forget some of the great wins we had under Bielema.

We need to see what changes Bielema will make (If any)  and what he can do with this group of players next year. It will be a huge mistake to start all over again.  I know everyone thinks we are going to get a magic coach to come to Arkansas, and start winning 10 games a year immediately - but it won't happen.   

Any coach that comes to Arkansas is going to have some trouble, mainly with recruiting.  Arkansas is a tough place to recruit (which Bielema was doing well. In fact, at one point,  just about every expert was saying he was leading the best recruiting staff Arkansas has ever had)

I just want to be on record saying it will be a big mistake to get rid of him right now.  No doubt about it.

Kevin

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Trust in the Lord with all your heart
Re: I am on record...
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 08:08:58 am »

good morning jen

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

rtr

• Senior
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 08:10:06 am »

I think the OP is trolling.  Not serious at all.

jst01

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2017, 08:10:07 am »

Gross. Why do I click these.

The NewEra

• All-American Hogvillian
  • New Era
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2017, 08:11:42 am »

Saying that terminating Bret Bielema would be a mistake.  I realize that this season has been tough,  but let's not forget how far Bielema was able to bring this program from the mess left by Petrino.  Let's not forget the years with Brandon Allen, and the staff Bielema was able to bring in, Let's not forget the recruits he managed to get, and let's not forget some of the great wins we had under Bielema.

We need to see what changes Bielema will make (If any)  and what he can do with this group of players next year. It will be a huge mistake to start all over again.  I know everyone thinks we are going to get a magic coach to come to Arkansas, and start winning 10 games a year immediately - but it won't happen.   

Any coach that comes to Arkansas is going to have some trouble, mainly with recruiting.  Arkansas is a tough place to recruit (which Bielema was doing well. In fact, at one point,  just about every expert was saying he was leading the best recruiting staff Arkansas has ever had)

I just want to be on record saying it will be a big mistake to get rid of him right now.  No doubt about it.

We were one point away from reaching the lowest point in the history of this program and the lowest point in Bielema's tenure and you think he should stay.  This is the logic that continues to amaze me with a very few in the fan base.  Well, you're on the record anyway.

elksnort

• Lucy, 10-11-2004 - 10-30-2015
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2017, 08:11:44 am »

Putting the Ole uncle charlies on the treble hook.

rude1

• Razorback Basketball Another New Beginning....
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2017, 08:12:07 am »

good morning jen
^^^This. Either you are Jen are a really bad troll.

Drop the Mike

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2017, 08:13:42 am »

So you want to keep bb because of his great recruiting? We prob lead the sec with 4 stars sitting on the bench behind walk ons

ipigsooie

• Senior
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2017, 08:14:58 am »

Troll. Clickbait .  I can't believe I fell for it.

Dark Helmet Hog

• Now let's see how well you handle it...
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2017, 08:15:27 am »

Someone needs to run an IP check.  ;D

jgphillips3

• Life is too short for bad beer.
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2017, 08:49:53 am »

let's not forget how far Bielema was able to bring this program from the mess left by Petrino.

How far? 8-5...two years ago.  Thatís it and he did that with Petrino recruits mostly.  Since itís been primarily his own team, 7-6 and 4-5 (soon to be 4-8 or 5-7).  Iím sorry, but I believe almost any idiot could accomplish that at Arkansas.  If you arenít a troll, you need mental help so Iíll just give you credit for trolling and move on.

lumphog

• I love this picture
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2017, 08:53:20 am »

Overflowing with STUPIDITY.... But, I'm NOT surprised    :o

HeathWimp

• Hogvillian
  • AKA "Frank's Slap Rendition Camp"
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2017, 08:56:33 am »

This guy sounds like another poster that used defend Bert tirelessly....integritydue or something like that.

RazorbacksFTW

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2017, 09:00:12 am »

hoghearted

• 2007 and 2009 Rolex DP Champions. Are you driven?
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2017, 09:01:11 am »

let's not forget how far Bielema was able to bring this program from the mess left by Petrino

so let's compare Bielema's first season to his fifth: 0 SEC wins to 1 SEC win. (I have NO faith that we can find a way to win another conference game. It's my belief we will get waxed in all three remaining games.)

We've come a long way, baby.

007 License To Squeal

• Fmr USAF Combat Crew Titan II Launch Crew Member
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2017, 09:11:05 am »

Saying that terminating Bret Bielema would be a mistake.  I realize that this season has been tough,  but let's not forget how far Bielema was able to bring this program from the mess left by Petrino.  Let's not forget the years with Brandon Allen, and the staff Bielema was able to bring in, (which at the time was without a doubt one of the best staff in college football. Georgia anybody?) Let's not forget the recruits he managed to get, and let's not forget some of the great wins we had under Bielema.

I just want to go on record saying that your logic is rediculous.....

007 License To Squeal

• Fmr USAF Combat Crew Titan II Launch Crew Member
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2017, 09:13:02 am »

You must enjoy seeing the Razorbacks sit in the SEC cellar.......some fan!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas