• 385,427 Topics
• 21,591 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jeff Long Defenders....  (Read 230 times)

WoooPigNation

• Bench Warmer
Jeff Long Defenders....
« on: November 05, 2017, 07:58:41 am »

What do you have to say now? If Frank Broyles was the AD, he would not have let CBB back in the locker room after the game. I bet he would have fired Bret at half, and coached the rest of the game. That's a real leader. Long has let a fan base go from angry to not even caring. Long has one job: hire someone to win football games.  He fired the one guy who did that, and now refuses to fire the guy who can't do that. Fire Jeff Long today.

And he can take that danged, front-facing hog logo with him. WPS.

pigasaurus

• Senior
  • Simply the greatest
Re: Jeff Long Defenders....
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 08:02:32 am »

I haven't seen any JL defenders. I haven't seen very many  defenders of BBs coaching. I've seen folks having a problem with wanting the team to lose to get rid of coaching staff and AD. You never want your team to lose for any reason.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

ricepig

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 08:04:45 am »

What do you have to say now? If Frank Broyles was the AD, he would not have let CBB back in the locker room after the game. I bet he would have fired Bret at half, and coached the rest of the game. That's a real leader. Long has let a fan base go from angry to not even caring. Long has one job: hire someone to win football games.  He fired the one guy who did that, and now refuses to fire the guy who can't do that. Fire Jeff Long today.

And he can take that danged, front-facing hog logo with him. WPS.

I've seen plenty that are angry, read some of them, too.

bacon&eggs

• Senior
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2017, 08:06:11 am »

May Coach Frank Broyes Rest In Peace...

From Tusk Till Dawn

• Varsity
  • Facts are stubborn things...
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2017, 08:13:03 am »

Damn it, if it was only the 1960’s we’d have some real action from this administration... 

Hogs won the game, as disappointing as that is for many of you, I’ll take a “do you remember when we ALMOST lost to coastal carolina” vs. “remember when we lost to citadel” anyday.  But if we are being honest most of HV was hopeful that would be a Citadel, and that is just pathetic.

Ham Ham Pigelow

• Senior
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2017, 09:09:23 am »

I just don't see the value in publicly firing a coach before the season ends. The staff knows the writing is on the wall.  Hell, they might have already been told they're done.  The right thing to do is let the staff and their families plan for it without the debacle of public shaming.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas