Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC Nation

Started by HawgQuest, October 28, 2017, 03:00:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HawgQuest

For Tim, Marcus, and Paul who all picked Ole Miss to win today.........Pppppbbbbbffffttttt.     WPS

imtad16

Quote from: ModestoHOG63 on October 28, 2017, 03:08:57 pm
Well count me in that group also.   I predicted 0-SEC way back in TCU week.    The players won this game and deserve to be celebrating.  The coaching staff......work on their resumes.

Just concede some credit man. You can think this staff needs to go like most of us think should probably happen, but come on they were part of this too. You can give them credit for their contribution and still think they need to go. You are down 31-7 in the 2nd qtr at 2-5 on the road. That takes something to keep the players heads in the game. You lose credibility in any argument when you refuse to give any credit at all to the other side. That is just being dishonest. No one will disagree with the criticism of this staff, but they were part of the comeback that took place today.

Yes, it was against an interim coach that isn't going to a bowl. We should have won and we did. No, We shouldn't buy them trophies. But good job by all today.

TexArkHogFan

Well, if you want to be honest, the defense picking up that fumble and taking it to the end zone is the reason we even had a chance to win this game.  Until that happened, it would have been another loss.  Such is the game of football.
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

imtad16

Quote from: ModestoHOG63 on October 28, 2017, 03:28:06 pm
The players have my up most admiration and respect but BERT, never.    A blind squirrel finds an acorn once in while, law of averages.

Fair enough on the law of averages.

I guess I'm just saying the blind squirrel must have an impressive sense of smell to find that acorn.