Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BP Doesn't Strike (Again)

Started by soooieman, October 05, 2017, 11:53:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

soooieman

I stand behind my post from a few weeks back that got blasted by several BP lovers when I said he did not beat any good teams. The streak continues. If any of you partake in off shore gaming please remember this. Anytime Louisville plays a team with a number next to their name not only will they not cover, 90% of the time they will not win.  (1-9 in last 10) BP will lose. No, I'm not going to come on here every time he gets beat by a team that is average of better. (I don't have that kind of time) I didn't after Clemson blew them out. This is simply a reminder and also sound financial advice for my razorback brothers and sisters. My Christmas and European Spring vacation is already paid for. Act now before he leaves for another job!! Thanks Bobby!

Hogvillage Idiot

Please don't confuse us with facts.
"Winning is like shaving - do it every day or you wind up looking like a bum."

Jack Kemp

soooieman

I'm sorry. I shouldn't have posted. I was in celebration mode after the winnings.  I don't want to get anybody fired up, but it does stink that Louisville has 6 games left and none are against ranked teams. There's always next year tho.

longpig

Berating his Heisman QB on the sideline like he did Wilson (but not Mallett). His do nothing son still on the coaching staff?
Don't be scared, be smart.

Hog N Bama

Quote from: longpig on October 06, 2017, 12:36:53 am
Berating his Heisman QB on the sideline like he did Wilson (but not Mallett). His do nothing son still on the coaching staff?
One of these days one of his players is gonna smack his cussing mouth like a punching bag and its gonna be caught on film just like when he cusses across the field at opposing coaches. :puke:  And...I'm going to wear out my rewind button.

jbcarol

Eric Crawford‏Verified account @ericcrawford 9h9 hours ago

The farther Louisville gets removed from Charlie Strong, the poorer the tackling becomes, I'm afraid.

Jody Demling‏ @jdemling 7h7 hours ago

Bobby Petrino: "I'm not getting it done. I have to do a better job of getting our coaches and players ready. That's on me."
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

clutch

Quote from: longpig on October 06, 2017, 12:36:53 am

I spent some time on the sidelines at ballgames during the Petrino years. He hammered Mallett too. I heard him invent new ways to cuss Mallett one game, I think it was homecoming against E. Michigan. We were blowing them out, I don't remember what Mallett did, but Petrino talked to him in ways I'd never heard before. The difference between Mallett and Wilson, Mallett turned around and cussed BP back then went out there and made a play. Wilson would kind of shut down. 

Next1_04

Quote from: jbcarol on October 06, 2017, 05:41:01 am
Eric Crawford‏Verified account @ericcrawford 9h9 hours ago

The farther Louisville gets removed from Charlie Strong, the poorer the tackling becomes, I'm afraid.

Jody Demling‏ @jdemling 7h7 hours ago

Bobby Petrino: "I'm not getting it done. I have to do a better job of getting our coaches and players ready. That's on me."

COACH SPEAK!!??? NO!!??? YOU DON'T SAY!!!! IT MUST BE IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! WE CANT HAVE COACH SPEAK HERE SO BY GOD THE MIGHT CBP CANT HAVE IT EITHER!!! LOUUUUUUUUUD NOISES!!!