• 382,534 Topics
• 21,391 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Circle the wagons attitude, fear, early start time, and cooler temps favor Hogs  (Read 572 times)

Pillowhead Jackson

• Hogvillian
  • Jelly sandwiches are that way, boys.

We played much better in Arlington in the air conditioning last week.  Game time should be 68 degrees or so.  Early start time always favors the home team.  Add the fact that CBB's seat is warming up like a frying pan with a mexican jumping bean in it I expect him to be like a mexican jumping bean on the sideline...animated, hopping around, and showing more emotion than he has since he instigated the flag against Cam Robinson a few years ago and then spun around showing just how nimble the big man is.  I expect something like that to happen this weekend.

If we lose to the Aggies for the second week in a row I am pretty sure all Aggie jokes will become Razorback jokes. 

Hogs win 44 to 21 and a lot of problems get fixed. CBB will use his considerable seafood connections to get 120 lobsters delivered to the Broyle's center for Sunday dinner.

I dare anyone to disagree with me. 

Ward

• Varsity
  • Auburn OC Chip Lindsey no likey the press box

I thought it was going to be 80 degrees?

I wish we'd have a game against a big opponent where that infamous Fayetteville fog rolled in - maybe an 11am game and the fog doesn't lift until the afternoon

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

DeltaBoy

• Gold Hogvillian
  • I'm Un-Reconstructed. Sic semper tyrannis

Hogs need a win this week no more excuses or corrections.

Pillowhead Jackson

• Hogvillian

Hogs need a win this week no more excuses or corrections.

This threat from Delta won't hurt to serve as motivation either.

jst01

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian

HURT!!!

phadedhawg

Losing this game is not an option. 

007 License To Squeal

• Former Air Force Combat Crew BMAT

A win against this team will tell us nothing substantial about any "corrections"...

Potosihog

• Hogvillian
  • Some Days !!!

With the cooler weather CBB is sure to pull the windbreaker out of the closet.  It is THE reason we are 1-2 going into this game.

I'm not sure if it is a size problem, unable to zip it, or if it has just been too hot.  I mean in his first 3 years here the wind breaker was getting tighter but was still zippable.

If he wears the white windbreaker, zipped, we WILL win this game!  I can't believe most people have missed this fact up till now.

ModestoHOG63

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net

we win but I like the 17.5 points I got early in the week.

NMSTU has got a great passing attack and if they can get any kind of rushing game, could make things close.  We will get some things straightened out Offensively but Defense will have some issues thus a close game and within the point spread.

Everyone will be happy we won and Coach B will talk about how wonderful we are doing, especially AD LONG and our GPA.

;)

Wisco Pig

• Hogvillian

Nope.  Your logic has proven to be ironclad.

Pillowhead Jackson

• Hogvillian

With the cooler weather CBB is sure to pull the windbreaker out of the closet.  It is THE reason we are 1-2 going into this game.

I'm not sure if it is a size problem, unable to zip it, or if it has just been too hot.  I mean in his first 3 years here the wind breaker was getting tighter but was still zippable.

If he wears the white windbreaker, zipped, we WILL win this game!  I can't believe most people have missed this fact up till now.

I doubt we see the gray sweatshirt again. 

I think CBB would look good in a woody hayes type of outfit....short sleeve dress shirt, skinny tie, glasses, ball hat.  He needs a new image.

PorkSoda

• Gold Hogvillian
  • O_o
    • It's a Jeep thing...

hopefully the NM ags bring some of their famous green chili.  you havent experienced all a frito pie can be if you haven't had a green chili frito pie.  definite bucket list material.

ModestoHOG63

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net

hopefully the NM ags bring some of their famous green chili.  you havent experienced all a frito pie can be if you haven't had a green chili frito pie.  definite bucket list material.

Funny you should mention Green Chili.   Here in Colorado they love their green chili, put it on practically anything.  Never seen anything like it.   lol

jst01

Funny you should mention Green Chili.   Here in Colorado they love their green chili, put it on practically anything.  Never seen anything like it.   lol

Do they still have people on the side of the road roasting their chilis in big 50 gallon barrels??

MartinGit

• Truth

I doubt we see the gray sweatshirt again. 

I think CBB would look good in a woody hayes type of outfit....short sleeve dress shirt, skinny tie, glasses, ball hat.  He needs a new image.

I agree with everything except the skinny tie - he needs one of those old timey wide ones - would make him look thinner - a skinny one would get lost

BTW - are they having PB&J for lunch before the game - would be good to know

PorkSoda

• Gold Hogvillian
  • O_o
    • It's a Jeep thing...

I've never actually had Colorado Green Chile, but I've heard people claim its better than NM Green Chile.  If I ever make it down that way, I'll have to sample it extensively to find out.  When I lived in NM, the question with every plate was "Red or Green"  heck even Wendy's had green chili cheese burgers. 

when I lived in California they had anahiem green chili's but it wasn't even close.  zero flavor zero  heat.

hoghearted

• 2007 and 2009 Rolex DP Champions. Are you driven?

time to break out the bananas for the peanut butter sandwiches

MartinGit

• Truth

I agree with everything except the skinny tie - he needs one of those old timey wide ones - would make him look thinner - a skinny one would get lost

BTW - are they having PB&J for lunch before the game - would be good to know

Never mind - just saw the game is at 11:00 - so, what's the half-time meal??

Pillowhead Jackson

• Hogvillian

Never mind - just saw the game is at 11:00 - so, what's the half-time meal??

Too early for anybody to drink more than a six pack of falstaff and forget mowing the lawn. I'm guessing the smuckers truck and wonder bread truck and jiffy truck will be delivering tomorrow afternoon and jen and the team moms will be making jelly sandwiches all morning so these boys can have their half time snack, second half melt downs be darned.

PorkSoda

• Gold Hogvillian
  • O_o
    • It's a Jeep thing...

Too early for anybody to drink more than a six pack of falstaff and forget mowing the lawn. I'm guessing the smuckers truck and wonder bread truck and jiffy truck will be delivering tomorrow afternoon and jen and the team moms will be making jelly sandwiches all morning so these boys can have their half time snack, second half melt downs be darned.
I'd be down for a second half tuna melt, I mean if you don't plan on finishing it.

Hoggish1

• Gold Hogvillian

We played much better in Arlington in the air conditioning last week.  Game time should be 68 degrees or so.  Early start time always favors the home team.  Add the fact that CBB's seat is warming up like a frying pan with a mexican jumping bean in it I expect him to be like a mexican jumping bean on the sideline...animated, hopping around, and showing more emotion than he has since he instigated the flag against Cam Robinson a few years ago and then spun around showing just how nimble the big man is.  I expect something like that to happen this weekend.

If we lose to the Aggies for the second week in a row I am pretty sure all Aggie jokes will become Razorback jokes. 

Hogs win 44 to 21 and a lot of problems get fixed. CBB will use his considerable seafood connections to get 120 lobsters delivered to the Broyle's center for Sunday dinner.

Far from it, I think you've severely understated the whole day this Sat.

Arky

• Senior

HighcountryHog

• Senior

Santiago's for the win.

Three and Snout

• Varsity

Santiago's for the win.

Ah, yes.  The "whale's va-gi-na" chili.  Used in a lot of German cooking, I'm told.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas