Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Labor Day 2017

Started by DeltaBoy, August 29, 2017, 02:39:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

What on your menu?

We will have pork chops, sausage and some Hebrew National hot dogs. We might even have some burgers.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hog_Swanson

Ribs and baked beans in the smoker.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

hogbud

DeltaBoy

Mom was sick so we only cooked some nice 1 inch thick Pork Chops from HEB!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

Boarcephus

I bought a cast iron dutch oven for my egg and we went this route.  Got away from the standard steak, chop or rib theme.  Expanding my horizons!  ;) 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

BR

Quote from: Boarcephus on September 05, 2017, 04:27:30 pm
I bought a cast iron dutch oven for my egg and we went this route.  Got away from the standard steak, chop or rib theme.  Expanding my horizons!  ;) 
Those looked awesome......
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Boarcephus on September 05, 2017, 04:27:30 pm

Looks really Good!