• 382,519 Topics
• 21,391 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down

Author Topic: Freeze out!  (Read 15306 times)

247Hog

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Re: Freeze out!
« Reply #550 on: July 24, 2017, 11:05:30 am »

Yes, Ole Gus has it coming to him as well.    i still think of that crazy video his wife did after they won the NC.  when she was talking with Ronnie Floyd from Shiloh.   wow.   perhaps someone can find it and post.

And the time she went on about Cam Newton.

Hoginsavga

• Varsity
« Reply #551 on: July 24, 2017, 04:52:53 pm »

had a dear friend whose wife's mother found out her husband of 33 year's was having an affair for over 4 years with his executive assistant. Everybody in the family thought she was going to leave him with more than half his azz in her purse. She called the kids together and told them that she would be crazy to leave their father because....she had a new Mercedes, 2 homes (1 in LR, and 1 in Tulsa), 1 vacation home in crested butte, a beautiful boat, memberships at PVCC and LRCC, money in the bank and a very nice retirement waiting them. At 59 years of age she did not want to start over again...and anyway she had not slept with their father for 10 years.

sometimes it is out of convenience...

I don't know if I read this correctly but if I did this is my take. The wife had not slept with him for ten years and he started having an affair six years later that lasted four years. I pity that poor fella for having to endure the drought for six years before he got the nerve to risk getting kicked in the backside because he needed some relief.

Not all affairs are a result of the person involved but can start with the spouse that first loses interest in affection, if you know what I mean.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

tusksincolorado

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • can't get here from Arkansas on Southwest Airlines
« Reply #552 on: July 24, 2017, 05:48:20 pm »

I don't know if I read this correctly but if I did this is my take. The wife had not slept with him for ten years and he started having an affair six years later that lasted four years. I pity that poor fella for having to endure the drought for six years before he got the nerve to risk getting kicked in the backside because he needed some relief.

Not all affairs are a result of the person involved but can start with the spouse that first loses interest in affection, if you know what I mean.

You read it correctly...And I believe he was 3 to 4 years older. The incident was several years ago. It was sort of a huge shock in the "upper Heights" community. I know it was about 3 to 5 years after that the Father developed dementia and years later passed from that horrible disease. Of course the remaining family lined up for their portion of the pie. Even though everything was in a trust the bickering and fighting split the family.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 05:58:21 pm by tusksincolorado »

tusksincolorado

• can't get here from Arkansas on Southwest Airlines
« Reply #553 on: July 24, 2017, 06:02:49 pm »

And the time she went on about Cam Newton.

Something bout "Cammie" or "I love me some Cammie"!

247Hog

• Varsity
« Reply #554 on: July 24, 2017, 06:20:31 pm »

Something bout "Cammie" or "I love me some Cammie"!

Her comments on Heisman winner Cam Newton were extremely disturbing and she also mentioned that head coach Gene Chizik didn't want him to begin with.

"He is cute. Pretty boy. I love him, but don't tell Gus."

Sivad

« Reply #555 on: July 25, 2017, 03:30:52 pm »

Fins up.

j-mann

• Varsity
« Reply #556 on: July 25, 2017, 10:36:47 pm »

Mississippi hookers, Memphis hookers, Florida hookers.......what hookers do you use when you are in Jonesboro?
  jami-bee motel

Sivad

« Reply #557 on: July 27, 2017, 01:52:53 pm »

There is no way he can ever clean up his reputation.
It's pretty solid.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas