• 382,941 Topics
• 21,414 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chad Spanberger: Signed with the Colorado Rockies  (Read 6471 times)

bulldog04

• Hogvillian

JHGiunta

• Senior
  • Saved by Grace
Re: Chad Spanberger: Signed with the Colorado Rockies
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2017, 01:59:35 pm »

Hit his 6th Bomb last night. A 2 run shot in the first inning. Finished game 1-4. Currently batting .325 with 18 RBI in 20 games with 80 AB's. Has 6 HR 6 2b's and 1 triple.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

WizardofhOgZ

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2017, 01:39:21 pm »

Hit his 6th Bomb last night. A 2 run shot in the first inning. Finished game 1-4. Currently batting .325 with 18 RBI in 20 games with 80 AB's. Has 6 HR 6 2b's and 1 triple.

With those numbers, I wouldn't be surprised to see him bumped a level in the next month or so.

jbell96

• Hogvillian
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2017, 11:50:51 am »

With those numbers, I wouldn't be surprised to see him bumped a level in the next month or so.

I think so too, as long as he keeps mashing the ball, the Rockies will accept the high strikeout totals.

TexasRazorback

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2017, 09:41:24 am »

Rangers traded Lucroy to the Rockies for a Player to be named later. Sources say its a 2017 MLB Rockies Draft pick, and they wont announce who till after the World Series. I hope it was Lucroy for Spanberger. Would love to have a hog in the Rangers farm system.

hogfan14

• Senior
« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2017, 01:04:18 pm »

Rangers traded Lucroy to the Rockies for a Player to be named later. Sources say its a 2017 MLB Rockies Draft pick, and they wont announce who till after the World Series. I hope it was Lucroy for Spanberger. Would love to have a hog in the Rangers farm system.

Would get to see him back in Northwest Arkansas if/when he makes it to AA if that's the case

ucahogfan

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2017, 08:01:27 pm »

It is probably Vilade who was the Rockies' top pick this year.  The Rangers gave up a ton to get Lucroy (and Jeremy Jeffries) last year so it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to ship him out for someone like Spanberger only.  I think Spanberger is awesome, but he wasn't in the Rockies top 30 according to MLB.com.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas