• 382,491 Topics
• 21,392 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Macon's Back  (Read 4540 times)

Cinco de Hogo

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Re: Macon's Back
« Reply #100 on: May 11, 2017, 12:28:20 pm »

Great news,

Youngsta71701

• There's a God somewhere.
« Reply #101 on: May 11, 2017, 01:14:44 pm »

Macon coming back may mean a sweet sixteen or better. Its truly awesome and I'm thrilled he made the decision to stay. Having said that, just a few weeks ago you attacked several posters claiming the decision was all Macon's to make and Mike had no control and nothing to do with it (yes I can quote it from your post history). Now you are giving credit to Mike for him staying. Now personally, I think Mike DID play a big role in him staying but wanted to point out the hypocrisy in your posts and for all your screaming about this forum you should realize a lot of the problems here fall directly at your feet. I think you purposely troll the posters here and quite frankly it pisses me off.
He's pretty good ain't he. It don't take much. I get tickled every time he gets someone riled up. And one poster in particular. You know who you are... ;)

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

hogsanity

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Is there a problem here?
« Reply #102 on: May 11, 2017, 01:40:03 pm »

He's pretty good ain't he. It don't take much. I get tickled every time he gets someone riled up. And one poster in particular. You know who you are... ;)

well, since pharm called out the joke that is fcj I'd guess you mean pharm. How anyone takes him seriously I do not know, since he was the one who called for the Hogs to lock up Pel long term before Ky came to steal him. My issue with fcj is that he's allowed to post things that others are not.

Youngsta71701

• There's a God somewhere.
« Reply #103 on: May 11, 2017, 01:49:50 pm »

well, since pharm called out the joke that is fcj I'd guess you mean pharm. How anyone takes him seriously I do not know, since he was the one who called for the Hogs to lock up Pel long term before Ky came to steal him. My issue with fcj is that he's allowed to post things that others are not.
LOL...You got a point there. I still don't understand that one.

Cinco de Hogo

• Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #104 on: May 11, 2017, 07:46:33 pm »

We have several dozen FCJ's in MMQB so why can't we have "one" in Jump Ball?

PonderinHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Go Hogs and Go Mike Anderson!
« Reply #105 on: May 11, 2017, 09:28:57 pm »

And at 21 you'll be trying to convince everyone that we may not make the tournament. Wasn't that you, or am I misremembering?
Sevenof400   ::)  Damn, that got old!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas