Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: pop ups  (Read 203 times)

samhog49

• Walk-On
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
pop ups
« on: April 18, 2017, 01:57:14 pm »

I'm sure that I will mess this up since this is my first attempt to post something. I usually just read and mull over what everyone else is saying. But I've noticed that "pop-ups" are once again showing up at the bottom of the site. They were there about two or three weeks ago and then they cleared up but have reappeared in the past couple of days. Is there anything that I can do to take them off, it's very annoying. Thank you for your assistance. I really enjoy this site and try not to let the negative comments detract from me being a true Razorback fan, win or lose.  Go Hogs.

LSUFan

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Global Administrator
Re: pop ups
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 02:38:05 pm »

Format your hard drive.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Lanny

• The1
  • Administrator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • The1
    • Hogville.net
Re: pop ups
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 06:55:32 am »

I'm sure that I will mess this up since this is my first attempt to post something. I usually just read and mull over what everyone else is saying. But I've noticed that "pop-ups" are once again showing up at the bottom of the site. They were there about two or three weeks ago and then they cleared up but have reappeared in the past couple of days. Is there anything that I can do to take them off, it's very annoying. Thank you for your assistance. I really enjoy this site and try not to let the negative comments detract from me being a true Razorback fan, win or lose.  Go Hogs.
Sign in.  They are on for visitors
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas