Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good Showing by Hog fans today

Started by ALLVOL, March 12, 2017, 03:05:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ALLVOL

I made it over to Nashville for today's game. Of course the Blue inbreds had more people there. But the Hog fans there were showed out pretty well.
Game was hard to watch at times because it was clear from early on the refs were (once again) were wearing their blue blockers.
But I was proud to call the Hogs. Met some cool Hog fans from Little Rock that we sat behind us.
Again Hog fans did well

BigSexyHog

Thanks.  Thats what it looked like on TV as well. 
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: ALLVOL on March 12, 2017, 03:05:11 pm
I made it over to Nashville for today's game. Of course the Blue inbreds had more people there. But the Hog fans there were showed out pretty well.
Game was hard to watch at times because it was clear from early on the refs were (once again) were wearing their blue blockers.
But I was proud to call the Hogs. Met some cool Hog fans from Little Rock that we sat behind us.
Again Hog fans did well

Thank you sir. What was your perspective on all the extra curricular stuff?

ALLVOL

Kentucky was acting like they always do and running their mouths constantly. I'm surprised Hog players lasted as long as they did.
I've kind of taken up for Monk on here. I was wrong. He is a prick and went out of his way to talk darn to Hog players and kept staring up at some Hog fans and mouthing something that I couldn't make out.

ALLVOL

Monk went out of his way to be an asshat. Really disappointed in the young man. 

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: ALLVOL on March 12, 2017, 03:15:01 pm
Kentucky was acting like they always do and running their mouths constantly. I'm surprised Hog players lasted as long as they did.
I've kind of taken up for Monk on here. I was wrong. He is a prick and went out of his way to talk darn to Hog players and kept staring up at some Hog fans and mouthing something that I couldn't make out.

Thanks again

TNhawgfan

Been to Rupp several times and most uk fans are fine, but the ones who aren't make you want to start throwing punches. They truly are the bama fans of bball
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

ALLVOL

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 12, 2017, 03:21:09 pm

Thanks again
Not sure how it looked on TV but I saw the bald idiot Vitale so I'm sure it was all KY all the time with him but the Hog players showed very good restraint when they were pushed, shoved and had players in their faces all day before they finaly had enough.
Not sure if you've been to Bridgestone or not. But just acroos the street is a line of bars and the closest is a place called Legends corner. Right after the game my friend and I went there to let traffic get out. A couple KY fans visited with us and they agreed with the trash talk being instigated by their players. They were a little older and don't care for Calapari and his ways. I told them they get what they pay for, they laughed.

Tejano Jawg

Appreciate the report Allvol. And your support.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

WorfHog

Thanks for the report. UK is a scummy school with a slimeball coach.

moses_007

Looked to me like 95 percent of the fans were wearing blue. 

ALLVOL

Quote from: moses_007 on March 12, 2017, 06:12:00 pm
Looked to me like 95 percent of the fans were wearing blue. 
Probably 70 to 30. But when we had a reason, we were loud. LOL

bosshawg33

Quote from: ALLVOL on March 12, 2017, 06:35:01 pm
Probably 70 to 30. But when we had a reason, we were loud. LOL

70/30??? Are you kidding me, that's ridiculous you would get on here and misrepresent the showing like that. It was more like 95/5 Kentucky, I would know, cause I was there all 3 days. Not trying to call out the fan-base as a whole for not showing up to the tourney in any sort of significant way, but I will call out you for blatantly lying on here. There were at most 1,000 Hog fans in an 18,000+ arena. It was entirely a road game.

Jackrabbit Hog

I have no idea what the ration was, but I will say that on TV it was almost laughable to see that tiny little pocket of red huddled together in one section of the lower level.  It reminded me of a home game in DWRRS and seeing the Texas State or Alcorn fans. 
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

bosshawg33

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 13, 2017, 08:24:13 am
I have no idea what the ration was, but I will say that on TV it was almost laughable to see that tiny little pocket of red huddled together in one section of the lower level.  It reminded me of a home game in DWRRS and seeing the Texas State or Alcorn fans. 

This. It was laughable, and a shame. The small pocket of us was as loud as possible but it was nothing compared to all the blue. But it is what it is until we turn that next corner as a program.

micali

Quote from: bosshawg33 on March 13, 2017, 08:17:36 am
70/30??? Are you kidding me, that's ridiculous you would get on here and misrepresent the showing like that. It was more like 95/5 Kentucky, I would know, cause I was there all 3 days. Not trying to call out the fan-base as a whole for not showing up to the tourney in any sort of significant way, but I will call out you for blatantly lying on here. There were at most 1,000 Hog fans in an 18,000+ arena. It was entirely a road game.
Tap the brakes alittle. Just because he thought the ratio was higher is no need to go crazy. He came in here showing support for the hogs and gave his opinion.  He's from Tenner so counting may not be his strong suit.;).  Just chill.

ALLVOL

Lying? LOL there were more than 1000 Hog fans there IMO. Maybe not 70/30 but darned sure not 95/05 either.

Hogfaniam

Quote from: WorfHog on March 12, 2017, 04:39:53 pm
Thanks for the report. UK is a scummy school with a slimeball coach.

I call him Calamari.  It looks like what he acts like.
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: micali on March 13, 2017, 08:39:54 am
Tap the brakes alittle. Just because he thought the ratio was higher is no need to go crazy. He came in here showing support for the hogs and gave his opinion.  He's from Tenner so counting may not be his strong suit.;).  Just chill.

ALLVOL can only count as high as his fingers and toes can get him.  That's why 7 was the highest digit he could use in his estimate.   ;D
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

BCShogs

Man I was there and there couldn't have been over 500 hog fans and I'm NOT exaggerating!

ALLVOL

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 13, 2017, 09:16:46 am
ALLVOL can only count as high as his fingers and toes can get him.  That's why 7 was the highest digit he could use in his estimate.   ;D
I'm only missing one digit so you're wrong sir. LOL

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: BCShogs on March 13, 2017, 09:31:28 am
Man I was there and there couldn't have been over 500 hog fans and I'm NOT exaggerating!

My youngest son got me and his brother into his company's suite.  Out of probably twenty five people, we were  the only three wearing Hog gear.