• 382,560 Topics
• 21,394 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Punta Cana  (Read 314 times)

Hogfaniam

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Thirst For Victory
Punta Cana
« on: February 22, 2017, 05:11:59 pm »

For the first time.  In 2 weeks.  Will have one day to sightsee.  Ideas?

jkstock04

Re: Punta Cana
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 08:13:16 am »

I was there in Janurary. There are no "sightseeing" places there. You don't wanna leave the resort unless you are going deep sea fishing or scuba diving...something like that.

The idea of going out into their culture & exploring...I wouldn't recommend it. Just my opinion. 3rd world country basically.

If the water is half way calm so you don't puke all day long, the deep sea fishing there is badass. They can hook you into some BIG fish that may take a couple of hours to get to boat. When you get tired you just hand the pole off to someone else. I was on a boat with 6 people total so it's pretty personalized. I also played golf one day which was awesome.

Which resort are you staying at?

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Hogfaniam

• Thirst For Victory
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 09:33:08 am »

I was there in Janurary. There are no "sightseeing" places there. You don't wanna leave the resort unless you are going deep sea fishing or scuba diving...something like that.

The idea of going out into their culture & exploring...I wouldn't recommend it. Just my opinion. 3rd world country basically.

If the water is half way calm so you don't puke all day long, the deep sea fishing there is badass. They can hook you into some BIG fish that may take a couple of hours to get to boat. When you get tired you just hand the pole off to someone else. I was on a boat with 6 people total so it's pretty personalized. I also played golf one day which was awesome.

Which resort are you staying at?

Excellence.

It's a shame these places can't do something to secure visitors so they can enjoy sightseeing. 

Dirttrackhog

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 09:02:27 pm »

Punta Cana Mike is the best person to go with if you go off the resort.  If you are a party type person, CoCo Bongos is awesome.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas