• 384,963 Topics
• 21,557 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2017 Playoff Thread  (Read 1233 times)

Dr. Starcs

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Tell me what you don't like about yourself.
Re: 2017 Playoff Thread
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2017, 05:24:17 pm »

ATL wins! HA!!!!!!

Fudge packers weren't even close enough for the refs to bail them out this week.

(notOM)Rebel123

• Hogville.net
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2017, 05:40:19 pm »

ATL wins! HA!!!!!!

Fudge packers weren't even close enough for the refs to bail them out this week.

Most people were too busy gazing at the "Stars" all season long to notice the "Birds" soaring overhead...

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

alohawg

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Go Hogs!
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2017, 06:50:38 pm »

Cobi dropping a td pass......mixed feelings, hate steelers but always root for hogs.

(notOM)Rebel123

• Hogville.net
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2017, 08:42:52 pm »

Cobi dropping a td pass......mixed feelings, hate steelers but always root for hogs.

He also had one called back for stepping out of bounds and coming back in to make the catch. But he did catch the late TD. Love Steelers...love rooting for NFL Hogs. Don't care much for D'Angelo Williams, even if he plays for the Steelers.

Bubba's Bruisers

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2017, 08:44:50 pm »

ATL wins! HA!!!!!!

Steelers lose too!!!  Fantastic day.  Should be a fantastic Superbowl matchup too.

goodguytex

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2017, 09:00:47 pm »

Both the falcons and pats looked very good. I'd give the edge to the Pats probably, but the Falcons will give them a great game.

alohawg

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Go Hogs!
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2017, 09:21:27 pm »

Two weeks to prepare, gotta give Pats the edge. I'll go     NE 34 - ATL 24

(notOM)Rebel123

• Hogville.net
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2017, 09:49:02 pm »

Steelers lose too!!!  Fantastic day.  Should be a fantastic Superbowl matchup too.

What NFL team do you root for, Bubba?

bennyl08

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Ever since the war I've had a drinking problem
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2017, 01:35:54 am »

Two weeks to prepare, gotta give Pats the edge. I'll go     NE 34 - ATL 24

Brady and more importantly Bellichik are never wise to bet against.

Falcons have superior players IMO overall, but as far as coaching goes, Saban wears Bellichik pajamas when he goes to sleep. Not even joking when I say the Lombardi may lose it's name 50 years from now.

That said, I'll become a Falcons fan come superbowl sunday. They do have a strong omen in their favor. The only teams the seahawks lose to in the playoffs go on to win the superbowl.

latrops

• All-American Hogvillian
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2017, 05:33:49 am »

Brady and more importantly Bellichik are never wise to bet against.

Falcons have superior players IMO overall, but as far as coaching goes, Saban wears Bellichik pajamas when he goes to sleep. Not even joking when I say the Lombardi may lose it's name 50 years from now.

That said, I'll become a Falcons fan come superbowl sunday. They do have a strong omen in their favor. The only teams the seahawks lose to in the playoffs go on to win the superbowl.

I just hope Atlanta doesn't play ineffective zones on defense like the Steelers did.  Steelers defense is designed to prevent big plays, yet one guy kept burning them for 20+ yard gains.

Jackrabbit Hog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Setting the edge since 1960
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2017, 11:15:36 am »

I can't remember the last time I cared less about the Super Bowl.  Atlanta is just sort of a "meh" team to me, and like most of us I think I have New England overload. 

bennyl08

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Ever since the war I've had a drinking problem
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2017, 02:37:05 pm »

I can't remember the last time I cared less about the Super Bowl.  Atlanta is just sort of a "meh" team to me, and like most of us I think I have New England overload.

Giants-Pats in 2012 was worse for me. I agree that Falcons are pretty meh, but I do like Julio and Matty Ice and there are some Oregon State Beavers on the team. In contrast to 2012, I also dislike the Giants and Eli Manning in particular. I rooted for them against the patriots, but it would be like rooting for auburn to beat texas. Dislike both, just dislike the one a tiny bit more.

southarkhog06

• All-American Hogvillian
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2017, 02:56:34 pm »

Worse for me, both of these teams have been in trouble recently for cheating. Just what football needs cheaters to prosper more. ::)

cosmodrum

• Gold Hogvillian
  • All tha best...Cornrolla. PS. PPPrrrrrrr
« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2017, 08:42:11 pm »

I only care to root against NE

Bubba's Bruisers

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2017, 09:52:29 pm »

What NFL team do you root for, Bubba?

My family is from St. Louis, so I've always been a fan of any St. Louis team.  The Rams bolted leaving me no team, but I was never truly a die hard fan of theirs.  Never really been a die hard fan of any NFL team.  Probably one of the reasons I enjoy the NFL so much...more than college now.  I enjoy just watching the game of football that's about real preparation and execution and not simply out talenting your opponent.  A reason I've liked the Patriots in recent years.  Not a fan, really, just very much respect what they've accomplished in this day and age.

I've always hated the Steelers and will root against them pretty much no matter the circumstances...that's another story.  I'm sort of a fan of the Cowboys, but have always liked the NFC North in particular...Packers, Bears, and Vikings.  Don't really know why, though, as I have no personal connection to them.  Have just liked them for as long as I can remember.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas