• 389,009 Topics
• 22,020 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: So they have college teams you can edit on NBA2K17 this year  (Read 435 times)

Hollywood870

• Senior
  • Say it again!
So they have college teams you can edit on NBA2K17 this year
« on: November 29, 2016, 05:08:18 pm »

And play a college season and hopefully one on one vs a friend exhibition style. I'm gonna edit an Arkansas team made up of players from Corliss an Mayberry's teams, Joe Johnson etc, gonna put the Fab Five on there, Tarkanians UNLV Runnin Rebs, Alabama with Horry and Spreewells crew., Kentucky with Travis Ford, Mashburn, Delk and co, LSU with Chris Jackson and Shaq, Laettner and Hurley's Duke team, maybe Bo Kimble and Hank Gathers Loyola team, and so on. Will post rosters when I'm done. ps4 gamer id Raider870. I hope they allow you to do accurate ratings. I'm new to the game. Most of the roster downloads I've seen are from this year and don't include Arkansas. Gonna see what I can do. Gonna try to make Barnhill instead of BWA.

Hollywood870

• Senior
  • Say it again!
Re: So they have college teams you can edit on NBA2K17 this year
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 09:14:04 pm »

Made this years hogs. Download PSN ID Raider870. File name college2017. Only 10 deep. You have to edit Watkins Hazen and Thomas once you start the year. Bumped up Monk and some other players. I'll give a link on how to set it up. It is awesome.https://youtu.be/lrIzlytYOEM Arkansas is under Team Alba's roster. When you get to the part where you add BWA and uniforms just search for Razorbacks on that one. Otherwise use Infamous NY's jersey's and stadiums. But use my rosters at the start not his. Raider870....college 2017

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas