• 382,922 Topics
• 21,414 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pick. Em  (Read 290 times)

jcharkansas

• Senior
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Pick. Em
« on: November 02, 2016, 06:11:23 pm »

I keep getting an error message when I try to go into In And I can't make and picks for this week, wondering what's going on.....

jcharkansas

• Senior
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Re: Pick. Em
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 06:12:55 pm »

Here's a pic of the message

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

LSUFan

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Global Administrator
Re: Pick. Em
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 06:18:36 pm »

Format your C drive.
After the computer has recognized the installation disc, you will be prompted to press any key on your keyboard to continue. The installation wizard will then appear on your screen.
Select your language from the "Install Windows" page, then click on "Next" to proceed.
Read and review the Windows 7 license terms. In order to proceed to the next screen, you will be required to place a check mark in the box next to "I accept the license terms."
Select "Custom" when prompted to indicated the type of installation you want to perform.
Select "Drive options (advanced)" when asked where you want Windows installed. Choosing this option will allow you to select the C drive as the only drive you want to format.
Click on your "C" disk drive when Windows asks which partition you want to "change," or install. Your computer will then begin formatting. Windows will notify you when the formatting procedure has finished.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas