Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Depth Charts for players gone elsewhere...

Started by hawgsalot, August 30, 2016, 10:00:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WaltKowalski

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on September 03, 2016, 12:31:27 am
Shhhhh. Don't take the wind out of the sails of those who think that kids who leave the state have made the worst decision of their life!

It really has not gone well for any that I can think of. The people who push them should be water boarded. The Razorbacks have won at a high level when we have our best instate recruits playing and they have been showcased and drafted. This program gets its fair share of the national spotlight considering our small state size. The kids are almost certain to excel here.

That's not just because I am a Hog fan. When West Virginia gets a cpl five stars they blow up. It's because parity is real and it only takes A cpl superior athletes on each side of the ball to put you over the top.

Hogarusa

Ohio States 1st TD of 2016 came from...

KJ Hill, 47 yd TD catch in 1st qtr
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

DeltaBoy

I don't worry about the ones who never came only the ones who left and went somewhere else.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.